Video Games SMITE

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
I've been playing for roughly two weeks and I'm a Poseidon main. I'm too scared to try any other gods, even though I just got Baron Samedi and I'm planning on maybe getting Fenrir.

I was wondering if anyone else on here played Smite? Currently level 16.

I've been playing for roughly two weeks and I'm a Poseidon main. I'm too scared to try any other gods, even though I just got Baron Samedi and I'm planning on maybe getting Fenrir.

Ah, I played years ago closer to when it first came out. I've been thinking about it lately, wondering if it has changed and improved some. I've burnt out a lot on MOBAs. (I played DoTA 2, HoTS, LoL, etc) quite regularly.

Ah, I played years ago closer to when it first came out. I've been thinking about it lately, wondering if it has changed and improved some. I've burnt out a lot on MOBAs. (I played DoTA 2, HoTS, LoL, etc) quite regularly.
I would definitely recommend it. I've never played DoTA, but I did play LoL once and I sucked so bad, and I also didn't like the bird's eye view.
Smite has changed a bit. There's more game modes now and more characters, and each character has a different system. Also, if you have an account and haven't logged in in a while, they give you gifts when you return, so that's that. If you decide to return, PM me. I need more frinds.

I would definitely recommend it. I've never played DoTA, but I did play LoL once and I sucked so bad, and I also didn't like the bird's eye view.
Smite has changed a bit. There's more game modes now and more characters, and each character has a different system. Also, if you have an account and haven't logged in in a while, they give you gifts when you return, so that's that. If you decide to return, PM me. I need more frinds.

Lol sure, I'll consider it.

Well, depending on what platform you're on, I could play with you. DM me. I personally am on Xbox.

Of course. I'm a filthy guardian main who hasn't played Kuzenbo in months and also I was trying out Cthulhu and it freaked me out the other day

US west coast
but tbh im up all day and night so if we r far the only thing might be connection

yeah, my internet's too weak to let me play on the US servers, but I'll be able to watch your Nene soon

Ahhhh! Hel and Arachne main here! Please try out as many gods as possible; you’re playing to have fun and just ignore the mean people who like to troll. You have to learn somewhere ❤️ I also love aphro

Ahhhh! Hel and Arachne main here! Please try out as many gods as possible; you’re playing to have fun and just ignore the mean people who like to troll. You have to learn somewhere ❤ I also love aphro
i agree i ended up mastering all gods to lvl1 before picking my favorites and the toxicity may be bad but the friends u make are 10 times better

Ahhhh! Hel and Arachne main here! Please try out as many gods as possible; you’re playing to have fun and just ignore the mean people who like to troll. You have to learn somewhere ❤ I also love aphro
I'm not a main anymore. I also don't play Poseidon because I'm the only person who can't hit his god damn kraken. Baron, Hel, Nu Wa, Kukulkan, Pele, Ao Kuang, and like half the guardians are my favourites, but Bellona will always be #1.

SMITE is a game I play obsessivly for a few months and then put it down for a year or two. I really like it, as I'm a huge fan of mythology. But, I'm not the best at the game and because I am a female (my xbox gamertag is also thorspuddingcup, so you can tell I'm probably female) I get so many horrible messages from other players telling me to kill myself and such. The toxic community is the only reason I dont play more frequently I think.

My main god is Change, I also enjoy Nu Wa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back