• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests Smells like Memes >> Noiv's Code Shop

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Best viewed at 70% wideness!
o2me1Wq.jpg

Z5snerZ.jpg
About
Heya, everyone! Noivian here!
I'm 20 and currently unemployed while in school. In the mean time, I have no life and love procrastinating on my role plays, hence why I'm here. Please note that sometimes I may take forever to get you a code. That's not because I'm not trying... it's probably a personal reason, if anything. Please don't be mad! If you want something edited somehow, feel free to ask! I'm not the best, but I'll do what I can!

ALL CODING, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, WILL BE DESIGNED FOR DEFAULT RPN AT 100% WIDENESS AND WILL NOT BE MOBILE FRIENDLY
Request Form
What do you need from me?
What color palette do you use on RPN? (Default? Nite Lyfe? Custom?)
What size do you view the site on? (75%? 100%?)
Images?
Colors? Palettes?
Fonts?
What kind of feel?
Any specific layout?
Anything fancy? (accordions, tabs...)
Anything else?
Ongoing Projects!
None!
Finished Projects!

JxkLoKF.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Noivian! I would like to make a request. Here's my form.

What do you need from me?
A character sheet template. It doesn't have to be super-fancy; I'm worried I might mess it up while I put my text in, so maybe it should be fairly simple.
Images?
None, but there should be space for an image somewhere. The first thing that came to mind (with my admittedly limited bbcode knowledge) was a centered spot for an image (perhaps with a border) above a centered accordion. Or to the left while the accordion is to the right. Whatever looks best to you.
Colors? Palettes?
The colors red, white, gray/black, and yellow, in that order. They don't have to be a straight #FFFFFF, etc - feel free to play with the brightness and saturation and stuff to find something that looks nice (yellow can be gold, white can be light gray, etc.), as long as I can still distinguish them as red, white, gray/black, and yellow, and they appear in that order.
Fonts?
You're the code/design expert here, so if these are clashing/bad, you don't have to use them. But I would like the name of the character (outside the accordion) to be in Spirax, and the text inside the accordions to be Tahoma. If possible, the text on the accordions themselves should be all caps, sans serif, and non-fancy.
What kind of feel?
I'm not sure how to answer this, except by describing the roleplay's feel. It's an action-adventure RP about going to a boarding school where you learn to fight monsters, balancing lighthearted school stuff and personal relationships with serious themes like legacies and separating yourself from your parents.
Anything fancy? (accordions, tabs...)
An accordion with four slides - Slide 1 in red, Slide 2 in white, Slide 3 in black/gray, and Slide 4 in yellow. Centered, with the text inside them centered (if that's a thing bbcode allows), or to the left/right of an image with left/right text.
Anything else?
So, basically, I have a fairly clear idea of what I'm looking for. A "titular" character name, above a red/white/black/yellow accordion and an image.
If anything isn't against a colored background (like the character name), please leave its font color as "automatic".

Thank you!

Quincunx Quincunx Let me know if any of this needs to be changed! (picture size, colors, style, titles...) You can change the image by turning off rich text editor and placing an https image in background: url(here); CTRL - F if you can't find it :)

Name Here
"Quote or something"

Hi
BASICS
Stuff here
PERSONAL
Stuff here
OTHER
Stuff here
OTHER
Stuff here

coded by Noivian

Code:
[centerblock=70][border=5px solid black][bg=maroon]
[center][color=whitesmoke][size=35px][font=Spirax]Name Here[/font][/size]
[size=12px][font=Raleway][i]"Quote or something"[/i][/font][/size][/color][/center]

[Row]
[column=span4][div=background: url(here); height: 400px; width: 400px; border: 5px double #BA9D00; color: transparent;]Hi[/div][/column][column=span4][accordion=bcenter | 100%]
{slide=[bg=maroon][border=0px solid black][center][color=whitesmoke][font=Raleway]BASICS[/font][/color][/center][/border][/bg]}[bg=maroon][border=0px solid black][color=whitesmoke][font=Raleway]Stuff here[/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=whitesmoke][border=0px solid black][center][color=grey][font=Raleway]PERSONAL[/font][/color][/center][/border][/bg]}[bg=whitesmoke][border=0px solid black][color=grey][font=Raleway]Stuff here[/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=gray][border=0px solid black][center][color=whitesmoke][font=Raleway]OTHER[/font][/color][/center][/border][/bg]}[bg=grey][border=0px solid black][color=whitesmoke][font=Raleway]Stuff here[/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#BA9D00][border=0px solid black][center][color=whitesmoke][font=Raleway]OTHER[/font][/color][/center][/border][/bg]}[bg=#BA9D00][border=0px solid black][color=whitesmoke][font=Raleway]Stuff here[/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
[/accordion]
[/column]
[/row]
[div=text-align: right; font-size: 10px; color: black;]coded by Noivian[/div][/bg][/border][/centerblock]

Last edited:
Quincunx Quincunx Let me know if any of this needs to be changed! (picture size, colors, style, titles...) You can change the image by turning off rich text editor and placing an https image in background: url(here); CTRL - F if you can't find it :)

Name Here
"Quote or something"

Hi

BASICS
Stuff here

PERSONAL
Stuff here

OTHER
Stuff here

OTHER
Stuff here

coded by Noivian

Code:
[centerblock=70][border=5px solid black][bg=maroon]
[center][color=whitesmoke][size=35px][font=Spirax]Name Here[/font][/size]
[size=12px][font=Raleway][i]"Quote or something"[/i][/font][/size][/color][/center]

[Row]
[column=span4][div=background: url(here); height: 400px; width: 400px; border: 5px double #BA9D00; color: transparent;]Hi[/div][/column][column=span4][accordion=bcenter | 100%]
{slide=[bg=maroon][border=0px solid black][center][color=whitesmoke][font=Raleway]BASICS[/font][/color][/center][/border][/bg]}[bg=maroon][border=0px solid black][color=whitesmoke][font=Raleway]Stuff here[/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=whitesmoke][border=0px solid black][center][color=grey][font=Raleway]PERSONAL[/font][/color][/center][/border][/bg]}[bg=whitesmoke][border=0px solid black][color=grey][font=Raleway]Stuff here[/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=gray][border=0px solid black][center][color=whitesmoke][font=Raleway]OTHER[/font][/color][/center][/border][/bg]}[bg=grey][border=0px solid black][color=whitesmoke][font=Raleway]Stuff here[/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#BA9D00][border=0px solid black][center][color=whitesmoke][font=Raleway]OTHER[/font][/color][/center][/border][/bg]}[bg=#BA9D00][border=0px solid black][color=whitesmoke][font=Raleway]Stuff here[/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
[/accordion]
[/column]
[/row]
[div=text-align: right; font-size: 10px; color: black;]coded by Noivian[/div][/bg][/border][/centerblock]

That's beautiful :) thank you so much.

Not mobile friendly!

Abby

Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words
Words

TAGS
Tags here
INTERACTIONS
Names
MENTIONS
Names

HP

MOVES
Future Sight
Knock Off
Swords Dance
Stone Edge

What do you need from me? Character sheet
What color palette do you use on RPN? Default
What size do you view the site on? 100%
Images? Just placeholders, I'll put in images myself.
Colors? Palettes? Black, red, dark blue, grey.
Fonts? Rock Salt or Shadows Into Light 2 for headings/quotes, Indie Flower for the text.
What kind of feel? Dark, not quite gothic or depressing, just muted.
Any specific layout? I'd love if it had the main image to the side, the text wrapping around it, and perhaps an image in a similar format, not the same place, in each tab.
Anything fancy? Four tabs, please. If possible, could you label them, 'Overview', 'Physical', 'Mental', and 'Extra Info'?
Anything else? Take your time with this, there's no rush :)

Also, if you possibly could, could you make it both PC and mobile friendly? If not, just PC is fine.

Last edited:
What do you need from me? Character Sheet
Images? Placeholders
Colors? Light, but not too much of an eyesore. Light blue, red, white.
Fonts? Architects Daughter for all headings, Fjalla One and Alegreya, for other text.
What kind of feel? Upbeat, but not too cheery. I suppose optimistic, if that makes sense?
Any specific layout? Room for a few images, not an obscene amount, perhaps a row of them across the top of each tab.
Anything fancy? Tabs, 3-4 of them. I can label them, no issues.
Anything else? No, I think I'm good.

What do you need from me? Character sheet
Images? Just placeholders, I'll put in images myself.
Colors? Palettes? Black, red, dark blue, grey.
Fonts? Rock Salt or Shadows Into Light 2 for headings/quotes, Indie Flower for the text.
What kind of feel? Dark, not quite gothic or depressing, just muted.
Any specific layout? I'd love if it had the main image to the side, the text wrapping around it, and perhaps an image in a similar format, not the same place, in each tab.
Anything fancy? Four tabs, please. If possible, could you label them, 'Overview', 'Physical', 'Mental', and 'Extra Info'?
Anything else? Take your time with this, there's no rush :)

Also, if you possibly could, could you make it both PC and mobile friendly? If not, just PC is fine.

Images? Placeholders
Colors? Light, but not too much of an eyesore. Light blue, red, white.
Fonts? Architects Daughter for all headings, Fjalla One and Alegreya, for other text.
What kind of feel? Upbeat, but not too cheery. I suppose optimistic, if that makes sense?
Any specific layout? Room for a few images, not an obscene amount, perhaps a row of them across the top of each tab.
Anything fancy? Tabs, 3-4 of them. I can label them, no issues.
Anything else? No, I think I'm good.

I'll get right to work on these!

Thanatos Thanatos Here's your request, love! It's very simple, but also should be 100% mobile friendly! Let me know if anything breaks!

Name/Title
"Quote or something"

• 300x300
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec congue, risus non ultricies imperdiet, lorem leo imperdiet elit, a molestie nibh tortor at ligula. Nullam congue ligula erat, in mattis odio dignissim ut. Duis mauris urna, euismod non varius nec, lacinia sit amet leo. In bibendum convallis eros nec eleifend. Mauris ut finibus est, nec malesuada ex. Vivamus sagittis quam vel eros finibus, non imperdiet nunc consectetur. Nam eget imperdiet sapien. Ut vel aliquet lacus. Donec ac porttitor mauris. Sed in suscipit leo, pharetra pretium nunc. Aliquam cursus metus vitae sapien mattis, vel scelerisque neque viverra. Fusce id ultricies risus. Nam placerat dui a arcu gravida, id tristique risus scelerisque. Sed condimentum sem vitae nisl pretium ullamcorper.
    200x200

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec congue, risus non ultricies imperdiet, lorem leo imperdiet elit, a molestie nibh tortor at ligula. Nullam congue ligula erat, in mattis odio dignissim ut. Duis mauris urna, euismod non varius nec, lacinia sit amet leo. In bibendum convallis eros nec eleifend. Mauris ut finibus est, nec malesuada ex. Vivamus sagittis quam vel eros finibus, non imperdiet nunc consectetur. Nam eget imperdiet sapien. Ut vel aliquet lacus. Donec ac porttitor mauris. Sed in suscipit leo, pharetra pretium nunc. Aliquam cursus metus vitae sapien mattis, vel scelerisque neque viverra. Fusce id ultricies risus. Nam placerat dui a arcu gravida, id tristique risus scelerisque. Sed condimentum sem vitae nisl pretium ullamcorper.

Code:
[div=
border: 10px solid black;
background: #798089;
width: 100%; 
height: auto;
color: #DDDDDD;
box-sizing: border-box;
overflow: hidden;][center][size=40px][font=Shadows Into Light Two][b][color=#B3001B]Name/Title[/color][/b][/font][/size]
[size=17px][i][font=Shadows Into Light Two][color=#05668D]"Quote or something"[/color][/font][/i][/size][/center]

[font=Rock Salt][Tabs][tab=Overview][font=Indie Flower][border=double 3px #05668D][imagefloat=left][img]http://via.placeholder.com/300x300[/img][/imagefloat]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec congue, risus non ultricies imperdiet, lorem leo imperdiet elit, a molestie nibh tortor at ligula. Nullam congue ligula erat, in mattis odio dignissim ut. Duis mauris urna, euismod non varius nec, lacinia sit amet leo. In bibendum convallis eros nec eleifend. Mauris ut finibus est, nec malesuada ex. Vivamus sagittis quam vel eros finibus, non imperdiet nunc consectetur. Nam eget imperdiet sapien. Ut vel aliquet lacus. Donec ac porttitor mauris. Sed in suscipit leo, pharetra pretium nunc. Aliquam cursus metus vitae sapien mattis, vel scelerisque neque viverra. Fusce id ultricies risus. Nam placerat dui a arcu gravida, id tristique risus scelerisque. Sed condimentum sem vitae nisl pretium ullamcorper.[imagefloat=right][img]http://via.placeholder.com/200x200[/img][/imagefloat]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec congue, risus non ultricies imperdiet, lorem leo imperdiet elit, a molestie nibh tortor at ligula. Nullam congue ligula erat, in mattis odio dignissim ut. Duis mauris urna, euismod non varius nec, lacinia sit amet leo. In bibendum convallis eros nec eleifend. Mauris ut finibus est, nec malesuada ex. Vivamus sagittis quam vel eros finibus, non imperdiet nunc consectetur. Nam eget imperdiet sapien. Ut vel aliquet lacus. Donec ac porttitor mauris. Sed in suscipit leo, pharetra pretium nunc. Aliquam cursus metus vitae sapien mattis, vel scelerisque neque viverra. Fusce id ultricies risus. Nam placerat dui a arcu gravida, id tristique risus scelerisque. Sed condimentum sem vitae nisl pretium ullamcorper.[/border][/font][/tab]
[tab=Physical][font=Indie Flower][border=double 3px #B3001B][imagefloat=left][img]http://via.placeholder.com/300x300[/img][/imagefloat]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec congue, risus non ultricies imperdiet, lorem leo imperdiet elit, a molestie nibh tortor at ligula. Nullam congue ligula erat, in mattis odio dignissim ut. Duis mauris urna, euismod non varius nec, lacinia sit amet leo. In bibendum convallis eros nec eleifend. Mauris ut finibus est, nec malesuada ex. Vivamus sagittis quam vel eros finibus, non imperdiet nunc consectetur. Nam eget imperdiet sapien. Ut vel aliquet lacus. Donec ac porttitor mauris. Sed in suscipit leo, pharetra pretium nunc. Aliquam cursus metus vitae sapien mattis, vel scelerisque neque viverra. Fusce id ultricies risus. Nam placerat dui a arcu gravida, id tristique risus scelerisque. Sed condimentum sem vitae nisl pretium ullamcorper.[imagefloat=right][img]http://via.placeholder.com/200x200[/img][/imagefloat]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec congue, risus non ultricies imperdiet, lorem leo imperdiet elit, a molestie nibh tortor at ligula. Nullam congue ligula erat, in mattis odio dignissim ut. Duis mauris urna, euismod non varius nec, lacinia sit amet leo. In bibendum convallis eros nec eleifend. Mauris ut finibus est, nec malesuada ex. Vivamus sagittis quam vel eros finibus, non imperdiet nunc consectetur. Nam eget imperdiet sapien. Ut vel aliquet lacus. Donec ac porttitor mauris. Sed in suscipit leo, pharetra pretium nunc. Aliquam cursus metus vitae sapien mattis, vel scelerisque neque viverra. Fusce id ultricies risus. Nam placerat dui a arcu gravida, id tristique risus scelerisque. Sed condimentum sem vitae nisl pretium ullamcorper.[/border][/font][/tab]
[tab=Mental][font=Indie Flower][border=double 3px #05668D][imagefloat=left][img]http://via.placeholder.com/300x300[/img][/imagefloat]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec congue, risus non ultricies imperdiet, lorem leo imperdiet elit, a molestie nibh tortor at ligula. Nullam congue ligula erat, in mattis odio dignissim ut. Duis mauris urna, euismod non varius nec, lacinia sit amet leo. In bibendum convallis eros nec eleifend. Mauris ut finibus est, nec malesuada ex. Vivamus sagittis quam vel eros finibus, non imperdiet nunc consectetur. Nam eget imperdiet sapien. Ut vel aliquet lacus. Donec ac porttitor mauris. Sed in suscipit leo, pharetra pretium nunc. Aliquam cursus metus vitae sapien mattis, vel scelerisque neque viverra. Fusce id ultricies risus. Nam placerat dui a arcu gravida, id tristique risus scelerisque. Sed condimentum sem vitae nisl pretium ullamcorper.[imagefloat=right][img]http://via.placeholder.com/200x200[/img][/imagefloat]

[tab=Extra Info][font=Indie Flower][border=double 3px #B3001B][imagefloat=left][img]http://via.placeholder.com/300x300[/img][/imagefloat]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec congue, risus non ultricies imperdiet, lorem leo imperdiet elit, a molestie nibh tortor at ligula. Nullam congue ligula erat, in mattis odio dignissim ut. Duis mauris urna, euismod non varius nec, lacinia sit amet leo. In bibendum convallis eros nec eleifend. Mauris ut finibus est, nec malesuada ex. Vivamus sagittis quam vel eros finibus, non imperdiet nunc consectetur. Nam eget imperdiet sapien. Ut vel aliquet lacus. Donec ac porttitor mauris. Sed in suscipit leo, pharetra pretium nunc. Aliquam cursus metus vitae sapien mattis, vel scelerisque neque viverra. Fusce id ultricies risus. Nam placerat dui a arcu gravida, id tristique risus scelerisque. Sed condimentum sem vitae nisl pretium ullamcorper.[imagefloat=right][img]http://via.placeholder.com/200x200[/img][/imagefloat]

[/Tabs][/font][/div]

Cthulu Cthulu I kinda ran away with a "cute" motif, sorry! ^.^' Let me know if you want me to change the palette!

Name

Words here!

Code:
[div=
background: #FDF4FF;
color: #FDF4FF;
width: 700px;
height: 500px;
margin: auto;
padding: 20px;][div=
background: #F47782;
width: 650px;
height: 60px;
margin: auto;][div=
background: #EE4266;
width: 640px;
background: #5DA9E9;
width: 630px;
background: #B6DCFE;
width: 620px;
font-style:normal;
font-variant:normal;
font-size:55px;
line-height:normal;
text-transform:uppercase;
text-align: center;
letter-spacing:4px;
margin: auto;][b][font=Architects Daughter]Name[/font][/b][/div][/div][div=
width: 650px
margin: 10px 0px 0px 7px; 
overflow: hidden;
box-sizing: border-box;][div=
background: transparent;
width: 660px;
overflow-x: hidden;
overflow-y: auto;
box-sizing: border-box;]
[font=Architects Daughter][Tabs][Tab=Tab 1][bg=#FFC1CF][font=Fjalla One]

[div=
background-image: url(https://unsplash.it/100);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-size: 100px 100px; 
background-position: center; 
background-color: transparent;
border: solid 5px #F47782;
color: transparent;
display: inline-block;
margin: 0px 25px 0px 0px;
height: 100px;
width: 100px;]

.[/div][div=
border: solid 5px #EE4266;
margin: 0px 25px;

.[/div][div=
border: solid 5px #5DA9E9;

.[/div][div=
border: solid 5px #B6DCFE;
margin: 0px 0px 0px 25px;

.[/div]

Words here!

[/font][/bg][/Tab][Tab=Tab 2][bg=#FFC1CF][font=Fjalla One]

[div=

.[/div][div=

.[/div][div=

.[/div][div=

.[/div]

Words here!

[/font][/bg][/Tab][Tab=Tab 3][bg=#FFC1CF][font=Fjalla One]

[div=

.[/div][div=

.[/div][div=

.[/div][div=

.[/div]

Words here!

[/font][/bg][/Tab][Tab=Tab 4][bg=#FFC1CF][font=Fjalla One]

[div=

.[/div][div=

.[/div][div=

.[/div][div=

.[/div]

Words here!

[/font][/bg][/Tab][/Tabs][/font]

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Raymond "Reirei" Kimura

Sexuality: Demiromantic Pansexual
Birthday: August 8th
Sign: Leo
Major: Computer Sciences

large.gif

9bd264250fb296f1305ce80f43e955c7.jpg
PERSONALITY

• Favorite food: Curry
    Favorite Music: Mixed
    Favorite Drink: Strawberry Lemonade
    Favorite Color: Green
    Favorite Season: Summer
    Favorite Activity:Coding, Swimming
    > Idly bites nails
    > Always smiling
    > Tends to cling to the group leader like a puppy

tumblr_o394ebwDeN1v9vcwro3_500.gif

BIOGRAPHY
The story of Reirei starts way back... well, not really. Really, it starts when his parents immigrated from Japan to USA, in search of work. As for what they could have possibly hoped to find in Milltown is beyond Reirei, even to this day, but regardless, the found work and settled down. It wasn't until two years had passed of them being here that Reirei was born. His parents, Yukiko and Jiro Kimura, wanted to give Reirei a western name, in an attempt to allow him to mingle and blend in with his peers better. They named him Raymond, with the nickname Reirei when he was younger, as it was faster and easier to pronounce. Over the years, however, Reirei got used to being called Reirei, and as such it has all but replaced his original name. Everyone who knows Reirei knows not to call him Raymond, but rather Reirei, which sounds really similar to Ray-Ray.

While he did stand out a bit through his elementary and middle schools, Reirei came into himself during high school, making fast friends with others in school who admired technology and the way it was being constantly developed and pushed forwards. He founded the high school robotics club and did most of the coding for the robots, while other hands-on students built the actual robot. From as early as elementary school, Reirei showed promise in the computer department, taking to simple coding languages and poking about in the programs in the computers, up until high school, where he started writing his own.

Reirei met Alex in college... (WIP)

Example of Living Space (house, dorm, apartment, etc. Inside and Outside) WIP

What do you need from me? Interest chack kinda thing.
What size do you view the site on? (75%? 100%?) I think 100%
Images?
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif
Colors? Palettes?
ColorPalette_WeWereLiars.jpg
Fonts•••Dancing Script
What kind of feel•••Wame Vibes
Any specific layout•••Just the picture on the top or in the center. And a title place.
Anything fancy••••Up to you
Anything else••••I'm going to use this for the first post on a thread I'm making to put all my plots and stuff in. So I don't know specially what to call it.

What do you need from me? Interest chack kinda thing.
What size do you view the site on? (75%? 100%?) I think 100%
Images?
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif
Colors? Palettes?
ColorPalette_WeWereLiars.jpg
Fonts•••Dancing Script
What kind of feel•••Wame Vibes
Any specific layout•••Just the picture on the top or in the center. And a title place.
Anything fancy••••Up to you
Anything else••••I'm going to use this for the first post on a thread I'm making to put all my plots and stuff in. So I don't know specially what to call it.

I'll have this done sometime tomorrow! I've got some irl things going on today. I'd understand if you want to take your request elsewhere for a faster result! ^.^

q r o w q r o w Surprise! It's early!

Title here

Hey look!

They scroll!

Wheee!

Hey look!

They scroll!

Wheee!

Coded by Noivian

Code:
[div=
width: 700px;
height: auto;
background: #999988;
margin: auto;]
[center][size=30px][b][font=Dancing Script][color=#bbccbb]Title here[/color][/font][/b][/size][/center]

[div=
background-image: url(https://static.tumblr.com/42fdcb96e7df56962f4c3f30563fb75a/8tgfnja/nAbo9bb9a/tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif);
background-size: 500px 333px;
border: 3px solid #ccddcc;
height: 333px;
width: 500px;
margin: auto;].[/div]

[Row]
[column=span4][div=
width: 300px;
height: 200px;
border: 3px solid #666655;
color: #ddeedd;
margin: 0px 0px 0px 7px;
overflow: hidden;][div=
width: 325px;
overflow: auto; ][font=Dancing Script]Hey look!

They scroll!

Wheee![/font]

[/div][/div][/column][column=span4][div=
width: 300px;
margin: 0px 0px 0px 7px;
width: 325px;

They scroll!

Wheee![/font]

[/div][/div][/column][/Row]

[div=
text-align: right;
color: black;][size=5px]Coded by Noivian[/size][/div][/div]

♥♥♥♥♥ thank u!!

I have one more request then I shall leave you be.

IC post
I view the site on default, and 100%

Images|| Place on top of the post.
d01822836e87d9167ddf4ecda0c8ddbc.gif

Colors|| Option B from the last palette

Same ole dancing Script

What kind of feel|| Wishful???

Anything fancy (an accordion to put in extra info, mobile compatible. A main text place.)

Anything else (can you put a title /quote place under the image?)

q r o w q r o w Here's your IC post! Lemme know if there's anything you'd like changed! I checked it on my phone and the image border was a little wonky, so give it a check yourself and see if it's just me or not.

"Title/quote here"

Slide 1
Words​
Slide 1
Words​
Slide 1
Words​
Hey look!

They scroll!

Wheee!

Coded by Noivian

Code:
[div=
background: #ccffcc;
width: 75%;]
[div=
background-image: url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d0/18/22/d01822836e87d9167ddf4ecda0c8ddbc.gif);
background-position: top center; 
background-clip: border-box;
border: 3px solid #6d6457;
text-align: center;
width: 35%;
height: 200px;].[/div]
[center][size=25px][b][font=Dancing Script][color=#6d6457]"Title/quote here"[/color][/font][/b][/size][/center]
[Row]
[column=span4][bg=#ccffcc][border=0px solid black][accordion=100%]
{slide=open | [center][bg=#d6dc9f][COLOR=#6d6457][SIZE=15px][FONT=Dancing Script]Slide 1[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=15px][FONT=Dancing Script][/FONT][/SIZE][/bg][/center]}[bg=#d6dc9f][border=0px solid black][font=Dancing Script][color=#6d6457][center]Words[/center][/color][/font][/border][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[center][bg=#aea17c][COLOR=#ccffcc][SIZE=15px][FONT=Dancing Script]Slide 1[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=15px][FONT=Dancing Script][/FONT][/SIZE][/bg][/center]}[bg=#aea17c][border=0px solid black][font=Dancing Script][color=#ccffcc][center]Words[/center][/color][/font][/border][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[center][bg=#6d6457][COLOR=#ccffcc][SIZE=15px][FONT=Dancing Script]Slide 1[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=15px][FONT=Dancing Script][/FONT][/SIZE][/bg][/center]}[bg=#6d6457][border=0px solid black][font=Dancing Script][color=#ccffcc][center]Words[/center][/color][/font][/border][/bg]{/slide}
[/accordion][/border][/bg][border=0px solid black][/border][/column][column=span4][div=
background: #ecf5f2;
color: #aea17c;
width: 110%;
color: #aea17c;

They scroll!

Wheee![/font]

[/div][/div][/column][/Row]

[div=
text-align: right;
color: black;][size=5px]Coded by Noivian[/size][/div][/div]

What do you need from me? PArtner Search
What color palette do you use on RPN? (Default? Nite Lyfe? Custom?) Night Life
What size do you view the site on? (75%? 100%?) 100
Images? Two Place Holders
Colors? Palettes? PAstel Blues and Pinks, Cutesy kind of feel?
Fonts? Indie flower maybe?
What kind of feel? Cutesy
Any specific layout? Nope
Anything fancy? Maybe a few accordions for things like, About Me, Pairings and Plots, Rules ETC
Anything else? Nope!

What size do you view the site on? 100
Images? Just One, 400x400
Colors? Palettes? Black, Grey, Silver. A more Gothic feel
Fonts? Artonic, Black Knight, etc, for the headers. That more 'Gothic Cursive' style Fonts. For the standard text, just Times New Roman.
What kind of feel? Gothic
Any specific layout? Not particularly, just one that has enough space for plenty of written word.
Anything fancy? Four according tabs, please with a centered header.. if that is a thing.
Anything else? Not that I can think of. Thank you in advance! You shall go upon le 'Hero List'

What do you need from me? PArtner Search
What color palette do you use on RPN? (Default? Nite Lyfe? Custom?) Night Life
What size do you view the site on? (75%? 100%?) 100
Images? Two Place Holders
Colors? Palettes? PAstel Blues and Pinks, Cutesy kind of feel?
Fonts? Indie flower maybe?
What kind of feel? Cutesy
Any specific layout? Nope
Anything fancy? Maybe a few accordions for things like, About Me, Pairings and Plots, Rules ETC
Anything else? Nope!

What size do you view the site on? 100
Images? Just One, 400x400
Colors? Palettes? Black, Grey, Silver. A more Gothic feel
Fonts? Artonic, Black Knight, etc, for the headers. That more 'Gothic Cursive' style Fonts. For the standard text, just Times New Roman.
What kind of feel? Gothic
Any specific layout? Not particularly, just one that has enough space for plenty of written word.
Anything fancy? Four according tabs, please with a centered header.. if that is a thing.
Anything else? Not that I can think of. Thank you in advance! You shall go upon le 'Hero List'

I'll get started on these soon!

youngkyun youngkyun So I had a bit of trouble with yours. Not anything bad... I just can't decide on what layout I really like. So I'd like your opinion! I have one that has two 400px by 400px images above the accordions but below the title, and one with two 200px by 200px images on either side of two accordions. I'll post them here with the codes so you can take a look and give some feedback!

As an added bonus, they're both mobile friendly.

Title here!

About Me!
Words here!
Rules!
Words here!
Requirements!
Words here!
Pairings!
Words here!
Plots!
Words here!
Other!
Words here!

Coded by Noivian

Code:
[centerblock=75][bg=#FF4980][border=0px solid black]
[bg=#FF99C3][center]
[font=Indie Flower][size=50px][b][color=#FFFFFF]Title here![/color][/b][/size][/font]

[row][column=span4][center][img]https://unsplash.it/400[/img][/center][/column][column=span4][center][img]https://unsplash.it/400[/img][/center][/column][/row]

[row][column=span4][accordion=100%]
{slide=[bg=#A0FDFF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][b][font=Indie Flower][center][size=20px]About Me![/size][/center][/font][/b][/color][/border][/bg]}[bg=#A0FDFF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][font=Indie Flower]Words here![/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#7AE8FF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][b][font=Indie Flower][center][size=20px]Rules![/size][/center][/font][/b][/color][/border][/bg]}[bg=#7AE8FF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][font=Indie Flower]Words here![/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#51C8FF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][b][font=Indie Flower][center][size=20px]Requirements![/size][/center][/font][/b][/color][/border][/bg]}[bg=#51C8FF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][font=Indie Flower]Words here![/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
[/accordion][/column][column=span4][accordion=100%]
{slide=[bg=#A0FDFF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][b][font=Indie Flower][center][size=20px]Pairings![/size][/center][/font][/b][/color][/border][/bg]}[bg=#A0FDFF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][font=Indie Flower]Words here![/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#7AE8FF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][b][font=Indie Flower][center][size=20px]Plots![/size][/center][/font][/b][/color][/border][/bg]}[bg=#7AE8FF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][font=Indie Flower]Words here![/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#51C8FF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][b][font=Indie Flower][center][size=20px]Other![/size][/center][/font][/b][/color][/border][/bg]}[bg=#51C8FF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][font=Indie Flower]Words here![/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
[/accordion][/column][/row]

[/center][/bg]

[div=text-align: right; color: black;][size=5px]Coded by Noivian[/size][/div][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

Title here!

About Me!
Words here!
Rules!
Words here!
Requirements!
Words here!
Pairings!
Words here!
Plots!
Words here!
Other!
Words here!

Coded by Noivian

Code:
[centerblock=75][bg=#FF4980][border=0px solid black]
[bg=#FF99C3][center]
[font=Indie Flower][size=30px][b][color=#FFFFFF]Title here![/color][/b][/size][/font]

[row][column=span2][center][img]https://unsplash.it/200[/img][/center][/column][column=span2][accordion=100%]
{slide=[bg=#A0FDFF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][b][font=Indie Flower][center][size=20px]About Me![/size][/center][/font][/b][/color][/border][/bg]}[bg=#A0FDFF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][font=Indie Flower]Words here![/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#7AE8FF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][b][font=Indie Flower][center][size=20px]Rules![/size][/center][/font][/b][/color][/border][/bg]}[bg=#7AE8FF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][font=Indie Flower]Words here![/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#51C8FF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][b][font=Indie Flower][center][size=20px]Requirements![/size][/center][/font][/b][/color][/border][/bg]}[bg=#51C8FF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][font=Indie Flower]Words here![/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
[/accordion][/column][column=span2][accordion=100%]
{slide=[bg=#A0FDFF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][b][font=Indie Flower][center][size=20px]Pairings![/size][/center][/font][/b][/color][/border][/bg]}[bg=#A0FDFF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][font=Indie Flower]Words here![/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#7AE8FF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][b][font=Indie Flower][center][size=20px]Plots![/size][/center][/font][/b][/color][/border][/bg]}[bg=#7AE8FF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][font=Indie Flower]Words here![/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#51C8FF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][b][font=Indie Flower][center][size=20px]Other![/size][/center][/font][/b][/color][/border][/bg]}[bg=#51C8FF][border=0px solid black][color=#FF4980][font=Indie Flower]Words here![/font][/color][/border][/bg]{/slide}
[/accordion][/column][column=span2][center][img]https://unsplash.it/200[/img][/center][/column][/row]

[/center][/bg]

[div=text-align: right; color: black;][size=5px]Coded by Noivian[/size][/div][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back