• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Small Town Supernatural RP (Interest Check)

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.
A supernatural small town RP that has mythicals and weird creatures in it, it would take place in Alaska during the Winter and has an overall Indie/Alternative style to it.

This actually sounds kind of interesting. What type of supernatural beings are we talking about? Meaning, werewolves, vampires, gods, demigods?

totally in . if you need any help tell me. I've got a good enough of info and lore about supernatural creatures

Ok, so a bunch of people are interested in my RP apparently, so let me get a few things sorted out.

1. The supernatural creatures are going to mostly be mystics, I can probably find a mystics wiki easily for anyone who's curious.

2. As I mentioned, indie/alternative style, this mostly refers to apparel and music, I don't want a guy wearing tank tops and snapbacks that say "SWAG" on them and I don't want any white girls with uggs and starbucks on their phones constantly; by "alternative/indie" (Up to three times I've said that now.) I mean that clothes should have a type of feel as if being worn in Fargo or something like that, have some realistic creativity.

3. I'm wanting to have it dated during the late 80's/early 90's and I will supply plenty of great music for a "Soundtrack".

Alright, I have just made it, please feel free to sign up ASAP.

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/mythicals-in-alaska.73002/

I'm thinking about adding in several cryptids. Maybe the nightcrawler.

Oh well, I can't wait for your character. Don't forget, I will post a wiki link to any supernatural creature I mention.

1. .I searched and I found no sit
  2. why force people to wear what you want ? its our character. we should have the freedom to make them wear what we like.not what you like .-.
  3. if the the time period is going to be in the 80's/90's how will there outfits indie/alternative style ??? that time period has totally different fashion

before you get mad and start insulting me. I don't mean this as an insult. it just my opinion

1. I meant Cryptids, honest mistake.

2. I would just enjoy a RP with alternative/indie stylings, it hasn't really worked out for me before but apparently everyone's interested so I would just enjoy a set style for the RP.

3. Indie has been around for quite some time, although it's name has changed; since most people see indie as vintage clothes and such, it used to be known as "vintage" or "classic" styles of dressing.

4. Why would I be mad?

well my character will be dressed in the times fashion but I wont dress her like you want me to .- . . but I understand that if your doing a medieval rp and someone comes with a t-shirt and skirt. I wouldn't like it. so it really counts on the era your playing as . it just some people don't take opinion to lightly .

My character I'm thinking would have a sort of casual but pretty kind of style going on. Simple enough to be considered classy, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back