• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Small group rp ideas

Angelofdarkness

Hello hello do come in,

Have a quick look around while your here. Have a seat, grab a cup of coffee or tea and a cookie. All right you comfy? Good.

So recently I have had two ideas rattling in my head: not very flushed out ideas mind you just the basics. But I’d like to see if anyone might be interested in them. Keep in mind this would be a small group four or five people per idea.

Idea one:

Welcome to Moonhaven, a safe place for elves who are different (Moonelves also called “seers” or “Profits”), these rare born elves are being kidnapped and held hostage by other elves, humans, and anyone else who might want to harness their gifts for their own selfish needs.

A few select Moonhaven elves have been given the task to find and rescue these individuals.

This rp will follow the stories of the profits and the elves who have signed up to rescue them. As well as a select few other (races/ species) who may have befriended them.

View attachment 667458View attachment 667459View attachment 667460View attachment 667462

Idea two is shifters:

Rival packs, (tigers, leapords, cheetahs, and others) have been at war for decades. Can a common enemy unite the packs or will years of bad blood keep them from uniting?

(So it’s a super basic idea, with drama, love triangles, forbidden love mixed into the plot)

View attachment 667466View attachment 667467View attachment 667468

Users who are viewing this thread

Back