• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Small group RP anyone (3-4 people)

Krutiika

Hi Everyone!

Just a brief introduction-
I am elderly (31y/o) RP-er who hasn't had the chance to get my teeth stuck in an RP for an age! I started of RPing on Neopets in my early teens and migrated to Gaiaonline in my late teens, where I really fell in love with it all. I've tried to dabble in an out of RPing for the last few years but nothing really took off as I felt too mature for Gaiaonline, and found most sites had reams and reams of lore which I found off-putting. So here I am, at the famed RP nation, hedging my bets!

I understand that this this room is for 1x1 seekers, and although I would be happy to do this, I am really interested in small group RPs in the medieval/fantasy/steam-punk genre along the themes of an adventure and/or quests.

I am literate RP-er and like to post 2-4 paragraphs. My aim is to post once a week.

I'm not really into vampires or animal anthros. Otherwise I am open to exploring other ideas in high-fantasyland, particularly sages/steampunk mix.

I haven't got any specific ideas myself at the moment, but open to developing a storyline with someone and then maybe opening it out to a small group setting if you're keen.

If you have anything that may fit, please do get in touch!

Thanks
-Kru

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back