• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy small group, monster rp

galop

g a l o p I HEART kpop
im wanting to do a monster roleplay
hopfully people will be interested
plz post here if you are

plot
monsters all over come to this school to learn and to be with others like them, they have school activities and things to do.
the school has its own dorms, and three two four people live in it
there are also humans who are either terrified, or hate monsters. what the professors trying to do, is have the humans and monsters like each other by spending time together

they have a.........
pool
gaming area
a forest to roam and hunt in (monsters only)
and there dorms are created by the students themselves

WHOSE INTERRESTED?
i will need help making the thread, and help making the roleplay, like coding and stuff
i need a couple helpers

I'm down with this, and willing to help! I can't do much coding other then tabs, but I can help in other ways. I'm cool with being a regular participant though. This sounds really cool!

sweet guys! sense theres a few i want to be able to make the thread,
is anyone willing to make the threads? or should i?

sweet guys! sense theres a few i want to be able to make the thread,
is anyone willing to make the threads? or should i?
I can help out with the coding for a bit, I just started learning it because I was interested, but I have a little history in html, css and javascript which it is based off. As for making it, I would rather you do it over me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back