• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kindly

(( UPDATED 2/3/22 ))
hi friends!! so i’m revamping this thread to show what we decided on so far, and to invite a few more people who are interested in joining in on what we made!!
if you’re interested, i’d prefer if you’d message me, but you can comment here too if you want/can’t message me. thanks!! :]​

THE RULES:
1. please be at least 18 or above in age,, and please don’t lie about your age just to participate in this,,, i just really don’t feel all that comfy doing things w those who are younger since i’m over the age of 20. sorry sorry :’>
2. all RPN rules apply. no smut, no bigotry of any kind, no bullying ooc, etc. if you attempt anything like that, you’ll be banned from the group without hesitation.
3. discord is required for this!!
4. you don’t have to respond every day cuz i usually can’t either LOL, but it’s recommended for at least one reply a week. also, please state if you’re going to be inactive for longer, or wish to drop out!
5. responses are preferred to be third person pov and at least a paragraph long, so absolutely no one-liners! super long replies aren’t that necessary either, but still completely welcome if that’s your thing!
6. characters must be reasonable. no overpowered quirks, no wacko backstories, etc.
7. be careful when it comes to anything spoiler related because not everyone may be okay with them (spoilers don’t bother me though)!
8. please state your triggers at some point before we start so i can make a list of them for the others to avoid.​

THE INFO:
the plot will mostly focus on the daily lives of our characters, a batch of students at a completely different fanmade school. it’ll be more slice of life than action-based like canon mha is, but can still include some bits of action here n there if needed.
the school is in Japan like UA, but in a completely different area. it’s smaller than UA, both in the actual size of the building and the size of the classes.
characters are to be 15-20 years in age and have Japanese names. their quirks can be fighting-based or focus on support/other, as the class isn’t strictly fighting-based like the hero course classes at UA.
there are uniforms, but only for when the students are training. otherwise, students can wear whatever they want - as long as it’s reasonable of course!​

Last edited:
Ooh, I’d definitely be interested in this! MHA is one of my favorite fandoms, and I’d love to dive into it a little more. Let me know what you need from me, in the meantime, I’m just putting forward my interest.

I think a class in a fanmade school would allow you to have a bit more leeway in terms of how it's set up with the characters, the classes and whatnot. :3D:

Honestly, I’d rather do a fanmade school as well, in terms of giving us freedom. But if that’s too much work for you, then my secondary vote goes to the first idea, the new class at UA.

I think a class in a fanmade school would allow you to have a bit more leeway in terms of how it's set up with the characters, the classes and whatnot. :3D:
Honestly, I’d rather do a fanmade school as well, in terms of giving us freedom. But if that’s too much work for you, then my secondary vote goes to the first idea, the new class at UA.
oooooo okay! we can totally do the fanmade school prompt!!
honestly i kinda prefer that one the most as well LOL.. prob becuz i’m addicted to creating stuff, and that prompt i‘d imagine would include a lot of creating!
give me a few moments and i’ll message you both the discord invite link! i just gotta add a few things to the actual discord n then i’ll hopefully have it ready. :>
i must warn you though, this is only my second time attempting to make a discord for a group rp.. so i apologize in advance for any mistakes n whatnot!! x’D

nonetheless, tiny bump! i could prob handle adding one or two more people, if anyone else is interested. c:

Would it possible to have the IC be on-site? I know this isn't a preference of yours, as ya stated above, but I'm just a lot more comfortable with threads on here.
But the OOC being on Discord is perfect.
Either way, I'll follow after ya Kindly! :closed eyes open smile:

Would it possible to have the IC be on-site? I know this isn't a preference of yours, as ya stated above, but I'm just a lot more comfortable with threads on here.
But the OOC being on Discord is perfect.
Either way, I'll follow after ya Kindly! :closed eyes open smile:
i’m a little hesitant because of my lack of activity on here,, but um um,, hm. would you be willing to try to do it on there, even if it’s just for a short amount of time? if it doesn’t work out well, we can totally move IC to here. i’m just worried that if we immediately do it on here, i might not be able to be as active as is needed,, especially since my activity here is still a little shaky. ;;v;;,

hello friends! i am so very sorry i stopped replying on here for a long while. a lot of irl stuff happened one after the other and i was very overwhelmed by it all, so i wasn't able to get on and give a proper reply. my apologies.
nonetheless, i'm working on bringing this back!!
so, if you'd like to join, i'd really appreciate it if you could
message me from here on out!! you can still comment here if you can't message me, but there's just a small chance i won't see it as quickly as i would a message.
small warning in advance too, but my replies might be a little scattered for a little bit as i get back in the swing of rpn. i'll still definitely try my hardest to reply asap though!!
so uh, yeah. this is very much still open (at least for now). i hope to hear from at least a few of you soon!! :]

small bump - we're looking for a few more members!!
also, i updated the first thread post!! it now includes what we decided on/have so far. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back