• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Slow-Burn Romance/Friendship Interest Check

mustardtiger

Hi friends! I'm looking for some new partners for a fun 1x1 rp with OC characters. I'd love to brainstorm with you if you have any ideas on a storyline or plot.

I've been roleplaying for over 10 years and I love writing slow-burn friendships and romances.

Many of my partners have become close friends and I hope we can build something similar! I'm so excited to be writing again, so if you're interested, please shoot me a pm!

Historical fiction is probably my favorite genre but I don't mind:

• Fantasy
  • Medieval
  • Slice of life
  • Coffee shop
  • backrooms/weirdcore/dreamcore (PLEASE)
  • Outlast
  • Dragon Age
  • Victorian Asylum
  • Steampunk
  • Crime/mystery
  • Five Nights at Freddy's
I'm 21+ and lgbtq+ friendly. I also write 1-2 paragraphs per response, sometimes more depending on the story.

Shoot me a PM and we'll get cracking asap! I work weird hours but you can expect a reply most of the time. I'm always gonna respect your schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back