• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slow burn, long term rp

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I would like to do a slow burn romance Role-play. I don't mind detailed or not super detailed; I prefer st least a sentence or 2 to be able to build off of

They knew each other in high school; they were best friends and knew everything about each other except the mutual crush they shared on each other. But when graduation rolled around life broke them apart. The role play starts where ones car is broken down a few miles from their old friends home; in the middle of a bad storm. We'll after a while a car stops and it's the old friend....

We would start where they meet again by the broken car

Hello! Do you do mxm pairings? Also, would you be interested in offsite or pm?

Last edited:
I would love to rp with you. Have you ever heard of high-school of the dead? It would work perfectly with what tour looking for

Really? That would be awesome but there isn't much to explain. Ordinary high school in a county plagued with an zombie epidemic. Ordinary high school kids mostly. Watch it tho I'm sure you would love it. Watched it like 10 times

I would love to rp with you. Have you ever heard of high-school of the dead? It would work perfectly with what tour looking for

Been browsing around for a HOTD rp amd saw this. Is it something still of interest? If so please message me back. Thank you.

I would like to do a slow burn romance Role-play. I don't mind detailed or not super detailed; I prefer st least a sentence or 2 to be able to build off of

They knew each other in high school; they were best friends and knew everything about each other except the mutual crush they shared on each other. But when graduation rolled around life broke them apart. The role play starts where ones car is broken down a few miles from their old friends home; in the middle of a bad storm. We'll after a while a car stops and it's the old friend....

We would start where they meet again by the broken car
Hey, are ya still looking for an rp partner? If so i would like to rp with ya! I'm looking forward to find a long term rp buddy as well. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back