• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Doughnaughty

🌌 Akira 🌌
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1000001674.png
About Me
πŸ‘‘ πŸ‘‘ πŸ‘‘

Hello, I'm Doughnaughty! Feel free to call me Donut or Shiny. I am a 21 year old artist and writer; furthermore, I have a part-time job and also in college. As you can see my schedule is pretty full. But from time to time I do like to roleplay. I'll try my best to reply a few times a week.

Recently, I started reading webtoons that took place in medieval time. Now I'm in a rabbit hole of princesses and knights, in a fantasy kingdom. I hope to find someone else that is also interested in this genre.

I like many different things. Fantasy and romance are two things that I love the most. I'm into cute, fluffy romances and dark, depressing ones. So I'm willing to do anything you throw at me.

I like to play female characters but I'm also down to do male. I am also a big fan of having NPCs and sometimes expanding them in our rp. Most of the time I prefer to double so we can both be happy with the rp.

With my characters, I usually use the ones I already have but will make a new character to fit your oc. Just please let me use at least one of my already made Characters. I also only use the characters that I have drawn or made on picrew. Sorry, but real life face claims make me uncomfortable.

I like to write at least two paragraphs but willing to do more as long as my partner puts in the effort. I take a lot of time on my replies so I can ensure they are good. Likewise, I'm also a fan of ooc chatting. It's fun to know your partner and we can always discuss adding more drama to our rp.

This is all I have to write about me, if there is more than I'll add it in later! :)

1000001675.png
About You
πŸ‘‘ πŸ‘‘ πŸ‘‘

This is just a small list of what I am looking for in my partner. I'll make exceptions to most of these since no one is perfect.​
  • Be over 18 years old, I am not comfortable rping with minors.​
  • Try and at least write one paragraph, I do not like one-liners. But I'm totally fine if you write a lot, I will do my best to match you.​
  • Please have good grammar and spelling. I mostly mean, don't rush your replies. At least put some thought behind them instead of hastily writing it. I don't mind if English isn't your first language or you don't know how to spell, if you do your best then that's fine by me.​
  • Please be willing to double. I'm fine using males but I at least want to play as some of my female characters.​
  • Be willing to play as npcs. I like adding in more characters for some drama. We don't have to flesh them out, they can be there to mess things up.​
  • Be willing to rp here. A lot of people ask me for my discord but I don't have one. So be alright role-playing in pms.​
  • If you are interested in this rp, please pm me!​
  • If you have any questions, feel free to ask on this thread.​
1000001676.png
Plots
βš”οΈ βš”οΈ βš”οΈ

A Dance of Enemies
Two kingdoms have been fighting for many years with no end. The feud was so strong that the King's children despised their rival kingdom. But one night, the prince and princess of the two kingdoms decide to go into town in disguise. This is when they run into each other and begin to fall in love. They each thought the other was a commoner stuck in the rivalry of the two kingdoms. What would happen when the prince and princess find out about each other's true identity? There parents expect them to fight it out until one falls. Will they go through with this?​
Breaking a Curse
Only certain amount of people know magic and create/break curses. It is common for a kingdom to hire a mage to protect or attack any enemies. A group of thieves were cursed by a kingdom after their failed attempt to steal some riches. Still bitter about it, the thieves make a plan on how to break the curse. One thief chose to stalk the princess and kidnap her at the perfect time. With the princess in there possession, the King and Queen will have to do something. But what if one of the thieves falls in love with the princess? Will he trust that the other thieves won't harm her? What happens if the kingdom doesn't fulfill there side of the deal?​
Away at Sea
There was a kingdom that lives close to the docks where pirates and fishermen stop for the night. There was a young princess that longs for an exciting adventure in her life. There was a ruthless pirate that decided to stop at the docks for the night to grab a drink with her crew. What happens when the young princess snuck out of the kingdom and becomes a stowaway in a pirateship? Will the ruthless pirate let her stay or throw her out into sea? And what would happen if the kingdom decides to go looking for her?​

[more plots coming soon]​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back