• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Slight Change to the "Night Life" Theme.

Count Gensokyo

Super Smash Bros. Melee is a Fair & Balanced Game
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I noticed that the Default Theme has something that the Night Life one doesn't, and it's evident when you click/tap someone's profile picture in a forum. In the Default Theme, you're able to see that user's profile wallpaper behind their profile picture, whereas in the Night Life theme, you can only see their profile picture. Also, wallpaper on a "Night Life" profile page is zoomed in and doesn't contain the full picture, whereas a Default profile page does. What're the chances of theme equality being achieved?

Last edited:
I noticed that the Default Theme has something that the Night Life one doesn't, and it's evident when you click/tap someone's profile picture in a forum. In the Default Theme, you're able to see that user's profile wallpaper behind their profile picture, whereas in the Night Life theme, you can only see their profile picture. What're the chances of theme equality being achieved?
None, default will (intentional) rain supreme.

None, default will (intentional) rain supreme.

Not when you lose your eyesight faster than me from straining at the blinding white light in a dark room.

Seriously, I can't go back to Default now. It hurts to look at.

...So, anyone? Not to be a bother or anything, but this has kind of been festering for about a couple of weeks now. Care to check?
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Kaerri Kaerri

It's on the list, but we've been dealing with other issues at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back