• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slice of life

Gianna wixontash

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Im up for a slice of life.

Gia(me)is sitting at the bar lonely as hell. She had been coming here every other day. She would drink, then go home, her old boyfriend left her so she was upset. She had been checking his instant-tea{instagram} and she seen he has another girlfriend. It upsets her, one day you were at the bar, doing your job {or just there to drink} when you notice her. she was sipping some whisky, looking all bummed out and sad. So you went over thinking maybe you could cheer her up seeing the long frown. But soon you end up taking her home!!

Heres what gianna looks like in my eyes, its kind of like a wiki, also just look at my pfp for a ref pic.

[CI]Name: Gianna Wixontash.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿญ

[IC]Age: 26๐Ÿ“๐Ÿญ

[ci]Height: 5'2๐Ÿ“๐Ÿญ

[ci]Weight: 224.1 LB๐Ÿ“๐Ÿญ

[IC]Sexuality: Straight((for this roleplay she can be bi, if you wanted to play a girl also, or just because))๐Ÿ“๐Ÿญ

[IC]Gender: Female/Woman/Girl๐Ÿ“๐Ÿญ

[CI]About: Gianna is a sweet woman. She enjoys being around friends and family and she is very crafty! She loves to bake aswell. She is a neko and is able to have a human form, neko form or kitty form. She does smoke alittle and drink too because she likes small party's. She cant handle anything big, especially with random people.

[IC]She enjoys Christian holidays and being an adult. Her life as a child was pretty bad, so if she has the chance to meet a child to adopt she would. She couldn't stand for them to live a horrible life and have no parents at all. Gianna likes to baby children to the max, whatever makes them happy she would allow. She isn't too strict but that does not mean push her to the edge.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿญ

[CI]Gianna's foster parents have moved away to the other side of the world, leaving her their house, car and alittle money every month. She does work a job as a business women because she is good at typing up things. She is payed atleast 19 dollars an hour.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿญ

[IC]Over all, gianna is a successful women who likes music, dancing, children (not in a weird way) and having affordable things. She wants children of her own...Like bio children too yah know?๐Ÿ“๐Ÿญ

[ci]Gianna can be a very moody person.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿญ

[CI]Gianna does have allergies to sea food, dust and some kinds of soap. So she has to keep her home extremely clean and use certain products. She is half blind aswell and she has some nice dark black hair, and her eyes shift colours depending on how she feels. ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿญ

I'm gonna write a para and if you're interested in rping with me just reply to my pm

William was on his way to the bar just like every other sundays . Unlike other days he was sadder than usual .William was actually feeling homesick because he was living in that country for almost 3 years and now he got a call from his family saying that his sister has gotten engaged but he can't go back for the wedding because he couldn't afford the ticket at present . He entered the bar and sat near Gianna . He didn't notice the beautiful and sad women sitting near him .At that mood he didn't notice anything at all . William haven't gotten into any kind of relationship for the past 3 months. He starts drinking. After three glasses of whiskey he thinks to himself that he probably should stop since he need to wake up tomorrow and start his daily boring routine. But he then changes his mind cause he felt that the past few months of his life was boring and he hated it so he plans to get wrecked that night . So checks for his phone to look at the time suddenly he realizes that his phone is not in his pocket but he remembers using it just before entering the bar . He gets a little tensed . So he asks the beautiful women kindly to give a call to his number so he can find it .She agrees to help .The phone starts to ring . It was on the floor under the chair he was sitting . He says thank you they start to talk . He tells her his plan to get wrecked. She agrees with him both starts drinking.........

So if you've read this please do reply even if you don't want to continue with me it's okay you can tell me .
We can change everything in my para just consider it as a sample ๐Ÿ˜…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back