What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Slice of Life - Some Fandom Cravings

Sub Genres
Slice of Life

Cold Ramen Noodles

Ling Ling is best boi
Rules:

1. Please be at least 19.
2. Be active. This means at least 2 replies every week unless of course you have an emergency or are super busy. If you know that you'll be busy every week, then I am not the partner for you. I lose interest easily if there is not a steady flow of replies. And they can be short!
3. Be alright with short responses. I do about two paragraphs per post. But sometimes I will write a lot. It just depends. But I will always put effort into my responses and ask that you do the same.
4. PM me if interested and include in your message to me your favorite color. If you can't PM yet, then just like my search thread and I will message you and then you can tell me your favorite color.
5. I'm a go with the flow role player so that means I won't want to plan out every little detail of the plot right away. But we can plot as we go.

--

Listed below are the fandom I am interested in and what characters I have a craving to play. Contact me so we can discuss plots and your character options.

Naruto Shippuden (Indra, Asura, Sakumo, Deidara, Sasori, Gaara)
Boruto (Naruto, Boruto, Sai, Inojin, Shikamaru, Shikadai, Gaara, Sasuke, Konohamaru)
Assassin's Creed (Altair, Malik, Desmond)
Avatar the Last Airbender (Zuko)
FMA: Brotherhood (Ling. I have a lot more to watch still for this anime.)
Legend of Zelda (Link)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)