• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Slice of Life RP based on Kallmekris' characters

Geozaki

Baby Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey! So this isn't a type of RP I've ever done before (I've done slice of life RP's before but never one based on a creator before) and so I have no idea how it'll go, but I thought it might be quite cool to give it a go.

The idea for this RP is for it to be a Slice of life RP following the lives of Janet, Riley, Katrina, Misha, Sergei and so on. I was thinking of trying to have quite a few of the canon characters with the idea of adding some of our own OCs as we go along.

I haven't really thought far beyond the concept as I don't even know if this would be something that people would be interested in, but if you have any questions or ideas or are interested please lemme know and we can see where this goes.

Also, if you're wanting to join and want to reserve one of the characters, please lemme know and I'll make a list in this opening post of taken characters. I'm thinking I quite like the idea of playing Riley and/or Janet and/or Katrina. But, that being said, I know I'd like to play at least one of those characters if this does happen, but I'm not sure which of them and am not all that sold on playing all 3 of them, so if you want one of them please feel free to say so and I'll probably be happy to let at least one of them go.

So yeah, there we go. Hope you guys like the idea.
Geez, after RPing for years I thought I'd be over interest check nerves by now... apparently not LOL

Last edited:
Is Kallmekris a tiktoker?
She is indeed, she's since started making YouTube content (which is how I discovered her), and streaming on Twitch and so on, but yeah.
She, (Probably along with Caspy), is pretty much the only reason I ever downloaded the app.
Sorry, you probably didn't want to know that XD

Awesome!
I'd kinda lost hope in this, but even if no one else shows any interest I'm sure that with a bit of work we could cut it down to an RP for a very small group of people or 1x1 kind of scenario if you were up for that? We could always focus on a small selection of her characters and there's always the chance people may join as it progresses?

Awesome!
I'd kinda lost hope in this, but even if no one else shows any interest I'm sure that with a bit of work we could cut it down to an RP for a very small group of people or 1x1 kind of scenario if you were up for that? We could always focus on a small selection of her characters and there's always the chance people may join as it progresses?
i’ve been wanting to do a 1x1 between jatrina and my oc if you’re interested!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back