• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slice of Life, Non-Sexual RPer looking for his longterm friendly roleplay friend (always looking for partners)

MasterWolf1337

Senior Street Judge Wolf
About Me
Mid to Late 20s
Male
Semi-Literate to Advanced Literate
1 - 3+ Paragraphs
OC(s) Only, no Fandom(s)
Only play male char
Male x Female Ships only

If you are going to start an rp with me and are not interested anymore, please let me know so I don't have to sit waiting for a response that is probably not going to come. I am usually ditch and ghost friendly, but I also value communication between myself and my partners, so please communicate with me if you don't like the rp anymore, thank you.

Family Story Ideas

Adopted Daughter x Foster Dad: A young girl (Elementary to Middle School Age), is adopted from an adoption center and taken home by a first-time foster parent, he will have new struggles in order to make a life and care for his new young charge, can he successfully raise a young girl as his own and be able to keep her forever, or will he lose her to another home that could potentially be better? Will the parent earn the love of their new young foster daughter or will the foster daughter hate their new foster parent and as soon as they can move out or runaway from home and try to find somewhere else to live that's away from their foster parent.

Runaway Girl that becomes family: A young girl runs away from home and is discovered on a lonely highway as the girl heads away from where they ran away from. They are picked up by a stranger and taken to a hotel room, to spend the night and have a warm place to sleep, when the girl wakes up in the morning, they are conflicted because of the way that they were treated compared to how the place that they ran away from treated them. Can this girl learn to have hope that not all those who take care of children are bad people or mean people? Is the girl gonna be able to live with this new person and trust them like they would the parent that they supposedly never had?

A foster daughter's home rotation: A young girl in the foster care system has been returned back to the adoption center, after the foster family that was taking care of her said that they weren't able to care for the girl any longer. When the young girl is retrieved and returned and checked however, the girl is found to have a lot of bruising in areas that aren't visible to the staff and they become worried for her, regardless though they need to find the girl a place to be permanently placed for. MC is immediately called and asked if he can take care of the girl and he agrees to do so, when the girl is brought to his house by the social worker, she can't help but be non-trusting of the man who is now going to take care of her, since she was told that she was supposed to be a permanent placement with her last family and now this one. Will the girl be able to get along with her new foster dad? Will she be able to love and trust the new situation she is in? Or will it just turn out like the previous foster family situation she just so recently came from?

A Step-daughter's second childhood:

A Law Enforcement Officer leaves the police force after a full career in the force with a very good pension, because he wants to settle down and have a child of his very own. While he isn't able to get a girlfriend, he gets an unexpected and very surprising call, from a very old friend that he used to play with and hang out with before he went to high school and asks if it's okay to come over. The man agrees to this and allows her, thinking that she wants to come and catch up. When the woman shows up, he is surprised to see that she is beat up and looking like she hasn't been able to have a shower in at least a few days and seems very tired. After a shower and a brief rest for both the woman and the young girl she is with, the woman introduces the young girl as her daughter and tells him that she is needing to get back on her feet and she can't take care of her daughter anymore, she doesn't wanna give the girl up to foster care because she doesn't trust the foster care system and instead asks if he can take care of the girl for her and be her dad, the poor girl has only ever known what it's like to be with a mother and not have a father in her life. After a bit of discussion and a few arguments during the conversation, the woman leaves and now the man is stuck with the girl, he isn't about to give the girl up to foster care, but after a bit of talking to family services, he decides to take care of the girl and is now in for more then he was looking for due to a major problem of the young girl's that he didn't know about at all.

Family Robotics: In the future, where huge skyscrapers reach close to the lower atmosphere and robots are able to have their own intelligence and be free while still having to obey the laws of robotics, a robotics company called "Roland Robotics" is making a new type of robot, which, if successful, will change the future for decades to come for those who are either not capable of having children or who want to have children and allow them to be able to form a family whether that be a single family, just a single parent, etc. this new generation of robotics and robot type will also start to pave the way for the future of robotics in general. This new type of robot is known within Roland Robotics as "Humanoid Child Robot Series A" and is currently in the stage where they are starting to recruit for a limited and thoroughly vetted group to be able to judge the reactionary behavior in a controlled facility, while still being allowed to go about their daily lives and live like normal. Character A is a member of this selected test group by Roland Robotics and has been able to have a chance to have a family for the first time, Character B is part of the A series of the Humanoid Child Robotics Project and is considered the first generation, Character B has been given the necessary information to know what it means to be a family and is super excited to meet their new family.

More plots to come as I think of them,

if your interested in any of these, feel free to dm me, thank you.

Last edited:
About Me
Mid to Late 20s
Male
Semi-Literate to Advanced Literate
3+ Paragraphs
OC(s) Only, no Fandom(s)
Only play male char
Male x Female Ships only​

Family Story Ideas

Adopted Daughter x Foster Dad: A young girl (Elementary to Middle School Age), is adopted from an adoption center and taken home by a first-time foster parent, he will have new struggles in order to make a life and care for his new young charge, can he successfully raise a young girl as his own and be able to keep her forever, or will he lose her to another home that could potentially be better? Will the parent earn the love of their new young foster daughter or will the foster daughter hate their new foster parent and as soon as they can move out or runaway from home and try to find somewhere else to live that's away from their foster parent.

Runaway Child: A child runs away from home and is discovered on a lonely highway as the child heads away from where they ran away from. They are picked up by a stranger and taken to a hotel room, to spend the night and have a warm place to sleep, when the child wakes up in the morning, they are conflicted because of the way that they were treated compared to how the place that they ran away from treated them. Can this child learn to have hope that not all those who take care of children are bad people or mean people? Is the child gonna be able to live with this new person and trust them like they would the parent that they supposedly never had?

More plots to come as I think of them,

if your interested in any of these, feel free to dm me or comment here, thanks.
would you be interested in a group rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back