What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Slice of Life - Naruto Shippuden

Sub Genres
Slice of Life

Jedi Master Bubble

Two Thousand Club
Rules:

1. Please be at least 19.
2. Be active.
3. Be alright with short responses. I do about two paragraphs per post. But sometimes I will write a lot. It just depends. But I will always put effort into my responses and ask that you do the same.
4. I have Lupus. This may affect the quality and length of my posts. Or response time.
5. PM me if interested and include in your message to me your favorite color. If you can't PM yet, then just like my search thread and I will message you and then you can tell me your favorite color.

--

Characters I can play: Naruto, Sasuke, Shisui, Itachi, Tobirama, Hashirama, Madara, Izuna, Minato, Jiraiya, Hidan, Deidara, Sasori, Gaara, Kankuro, Indra, Ashura, Hagoromo, Hamura, Obito, Kakashi, Sakumo, Orochimaru, Yamato

These are plots that I already have planned out. Although we can also plot something together:

1. I play: Naruto or Sasuke as well as other side characters like Fugaku. You play: Naruto or Sasuke as well as other side characters if you'd like. Plot: Madara is fully dead at the start of this role play. Obito was saved by Minato from dying during the Third War. Minato and Kushina die due to complications with the nine-tails when Naruto is being born. They're able to seal the nine-tails inside Naruto before they pass away. Fugaku takes Naruto in as his own and he is raised alongside Sasuke as his brother. Adorable, cute family times are ahead! And lots of drama as well of course. There will be no Uchiha massacre. We'll discuss what ages to make Sasuke and Naruto at the beginning of the role play.

2. I play: Hashirama, Tobirama, Madara, or Izuna. You play: Hashirama, Tobirama, Madara, Izuna, or Mito. Plot: Izuna is not killed by Tobirama. But he is badly wounded and not all of the damage is reversible. Madara and Hashirama have their last official battle of the war and after he loses, Madara stops Hashirama from killing himself after he gave him the option of suicide or killing Tobirama in exchange for ending the fighting between the Senju and Uchiha. And so Hashirama and Madara create Konoha together. But Madara will not be a villain and attack Hashirama again. But there will still be plenty of drama as everyone tries to figure out how to run a shinobi village. The role play will start sometime after Hashirama is made Hokage.

3. I play: Obito (and any side characters that are needed like Minato and Kushina), You play: Kakashi. Plot: Obito never attacks Konoha when Kushina is giving birth so both her and Minato are alive and well. There will be no Uchiha massacre. A long little while after Obito sees Kakashi kill Rin he realizes that he's chosen the wrong side. He's able to escape from Madara and his weird creatures and finds his way back to Konoha. But he's 21 years old now and it's been a very long time since anyone has seen Obito Uchiha. Everyone is very surprised to see a very much alive Obito but are even more surprised to see that his body was not what it once was. People are both shocked and scared of the white substance that makes up parts of his body now. Unable to be a shinobi until further notice, Obito moves in with Kakashi who is currently working in the ANBU. At least now Kakashi won't have to come home to an empty apartment anymore.

4. I play: Indra or Ashura, You play: Indra or Ashura or a human OC. Plot: I'll do just about anything with them. Maybe Indra does not become evil and does not attack Ashura and their father? So we could document the brother's lives. Or we can even do something where he does go evil but Ashura obeys his older brother and is passive when Indra defeats their father. That would be an interesting world to bring an OC into. An OC that perhaps becomes good friends with Ashura who has become too afraid to go against his older brother and obeys him in all things while trying to help people at the same time because his heart is too pure to watch his brother be cruel to the humans living around them.

5. I play: Hagoromo or Hamura and Kaguya if needed unless you'd like to play her, You play: Hagoromo or Hamura or an OC human. Plot: Hagoromo and Hamura do not go against their mother. She continues to send people to the Divine Tree. You can play an OC that becomes good friends with one of the brothers; kind of what happened in the anime. Or we could just document the lives of Hagoromo or Hamura as they live in a world run by their mother who is sometimes very cruel.

6. I play: Gaara, You play: An OC therapist. Plot: The council at Suna decide that it would benefit their Kazekage if he were to speak with someone about his feelings and thoughts because so much has happened in only a short amount of time. Dying, coming back to life, the Fourth Great Ninja War, meeting with his father.... And then before that there was that terrible childhood. But can Gaara handle something like talking about his feelings? And can a therapist handle him?

7. I play: Yamato or Kakashi, You play: Yamato or Kakashi. Plot: Takes place after the Fourth Great Ninja War. Kakashi and Yamato come together due to the regret they both feel. Kakashi feels regret because he believes that everything that happened to Obito was his fault for being inadequate when the rocks fell down around them and Obito had to save him. Yamato feels regret because he allowed himself to be captured by the enemy and his Wood Release was used to kill so many people.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)