• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slice of Life (mxf)

emilyB

Heya!! I seem to have had a decrease in messages in my inbox. So because of that I am looking for some more rps to start with you all.

What I am looking for:
- Mostly male characters. I can play male if I have to but I would prefer to play female as I am female.
- Romance building rp.
- No one liners but rather a couple of paragraphs. It doesn't have to be very many paragraphs but enough to keep the plot rolling. I do not want this to be stressful for people but a nice quality response would be amazing.
- I would definitely like to find a person who can response at least everyday but multiple times a day would be just a dream for me.
- Use realistic face claims

Pairings:
-affairs
- bf/gf
- college or high school
- newly weds
- roommates
- coworkers
- single parents
- single father and teacher
- old time friends
- high school sweethearts that broke up

I am so excited to meet you and start rping with you. I am open to hearing new ideas and parings. I am always looking for people to create a plot with. PM me with ideas!! Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back