• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slice of Life: Lets Build a Town!

RedRoleplayer

I’m back at it again!

So I thought of this really cool idea for a Slice of Life Roleplay. I want to build a town, a living and breathing town. It can be anywhere in the world but I’m thinking it’s a small town where everybody knows each other and everybody who lives there had been living there most of their lives. Everybody’s intertwined somehow and they all live rich and detailed lives. Everybody had secrets, triumphs, and failures.

This can be a group roleplay where we all play as multiple characters (3 Per Person). These characters can be any gender identity and any sexual orientation. We can have any pairing in the book, FxF, MxM and MxF. Every pairing that we have can have their own time in the spotlight as well. I’m thinking that we can also do events like a town wide Christmas party or Thanksgiving party.

I think this could be a really fun idea and a great way to get out some creative juices. I would prefer this either be over Discord more for the organization that it has. I want this to be long term, something that grows with us as we mature and grow.

Your character can be just moving into town or have been living there for a while.

Some Rules:

~ Be 18+ This will contain mature themes
~ Be literate enough to at least write one paragraph
~ Be able to post once a day
~ Love OOC chatting as much as I do!
~ Be kind to one another!

If this interests you at all please message me!​

I’m back at it again!

So I thought of this really cool idea for a Slice of Life Roleplay. I want to build a town, a living and breathing town. It can be anywhere in the world but I’m thinking it’s a small town where everybody knows each other and everybody who lives there had been living there most of their lives. Everybody’s intertwined somehow and they all live rich and detailed lives. Everybody had secrets, triumphs, and failures.

This can be a group roleplay where we all play as multiple characters (3 Per Person). These characters can be any gender identity and any sexual orientation. We can have any pairing in the book, FxF, MxM and MxF. Every pairing that we have can have their own time in the spotlight as well. I’m thinking that we can also do events like a town wide Christmas party or Thanksgiving party.

I think this could be a really fun idea and a great way to get out some creative juices. I would prefer this either be over Discord more for the organization that it has. I want this to be long term, something that grows with us as we mature and grow.

Your character can be just moving into town or have been living there for a while.
a group role
Some Rules:

~ Be 18+ This will contain mature themes
~ Be literate enough to at least write one paragraph
~ Be able to post once a day
~ Love OOC chatting as much as I do!
~ Be kind to one another!

If this interests you at all please message me!​
OMG I am totally interested in doing this! A bit of warning, I might need some guidance since I've never been a part of a group role play, I also have discord. I would love to join if you'll have me :)

Sounds interesting I might join but I would like to look at the discord server first before I fully decide to join or not

Oh well, I guess I will pass this one then. Was looking for something setting in abit older time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back