• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slice of life-ish role-play?

Katrina

Hello!
Hello! As the title says, I'm craving to do a slice of life type of role-play. Either it's best friends or roommates. Now that doesn't mean it has to be all plain and boring. I love action and intensity in the story is a must.

Here are some of the things you should probably know before role-playing with me:

~ I only play female roles in MxF pairings. Basic, I know.
~I am quite detailed role-play partner, minimum being 2-3 decently sized paragraphs.
~Romance role plays are my favorite. Cheesy, I know. But I like them, so be prepared! Though it shouldn't be all about love and flowers. I love, blood, gore, anything action filled. I don't mind characters cursing and having bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs etc.) that actually makes them more real. Dark themes are more than welcome!
~ I usually role play on PM's, but don't mind doing a thread too. I only role-play on the site.
~This is more of a side note, but I think it's important to address. Please say a word if you're no longer interested in the role-play, eve if it's after the first post. If you feel that something is off, say so. Don't leave me hanging.

Now to the ideas. I really don't have many of those listed, but if you wish to brain storm something I'm all ears.

*Best friends / Childhood friends
*Roommates
*Single parent x other single parent / teacher etc.
*Teacher x student
*Detective x prostitute ( Dunno how this counts like slice of life, but somehow the pairing seems appealing to me.)

Hey.
Does it have to be a romantic plot? I have that odea about childhood friends meeting again after like 20 years. Has become a successful ...(yeah, just something successful) and one has totally gone off track and is doing drugs and so on. (Now that I think about it, there could even be romance involved xD)

I'm super into the vampire and supernatural genre. Any interest? I like the basic theme you threw out too

I like the idea of roommates with dark themes. If youre still looking, let me know and I can PM you so we can discuss ideas?

Im interested in roommates, though im not sure how a straight relationship would work out as im a romance-esc roleplayer too. Unless its a shared house and not a dormitory (which would make room for more character development if they had their own rooms) I really like plots with them not getting along at first and then starting to unlock their "tragic backstories" or just being generally not used to sharing a place with a stranger at first.

For my character I was thinking he could be very secret-y and sort of a playboy with like... good grades though.​

Hiya, I’d love to do best friends. I’ve never played a male character but I’m willing to give it a shot. Mind if you PM me?

Hihi! I think you're a great roleplayer so if you're still down for this, I's totally start another plot with you!
I like the sound of the latter two, like, a washed up noire detective and a soiled dove, or, a young teacher's aide and a held-back student.

Last edited:
Hihi! I think you're a great roleplayer so if you're still down for this, I's totally start another plot with you!
I like the sound of the latter two, like, a washed up noire detective and a soiled dove, or, a young teacher's aide and a held-back student.
Sure! Id be up for that. :)

Wicked interested, I have a male for ya female! I as well do slice of life and have my own thread if interested! Feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back