What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slice of life-ish role-play?

Katrina

Hello!
Hello! As the title says, I'm craving to do a slice of life type of role-play. Either it's best friends or roommates. Now that doesn't mean it has to be all plain and boring. I love action and intensity in the story is a must.

Here are some of the things you should probably know before role-playing with me:

~ I only play female roles in MxF pairings. Basic, I know.
~I am quite detailed role-play partner, minimum being 2-3 decently sized paragraphs.
~Romance role plays are my favorite. Cheesy, I know. But I like them, so be prepared! Though it shouldn't be all about love and flowers. I love, blood, gore, anything action filled. I don't mind characters cursing and having bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs etc.) that actually makes them more real. Dark themes are more than welcome!
~ I usually role play on PM's, but don't mind doing a thread too. I only role-play on the site.
~This is more of a side note, but I think it's important to address. Please say a word if you're no longer interested in the role-play, eve if it's after the first post. If you feel that something is off, say so. Don't leave me hanging.

Now to the ideas. I really don't have many of those listed, but if you wish to brain storm something I'm all ears.

*Best friends / Childhood friends
*Roommates
*Single parent x other single parent / teacher etc.
*Teacher x student
*Detective x prostitute ( Dunno how this counts like slice of life, but somehow the pairing seems appealing to me.)

MePersonally

To stay alive you've got to kill your mind.
Hey.
Does it have to be a romantic plot? I have that odea about childhood friends meeting again after like 20 years. Has become a successful ...(yeah, just something successful) and one has totally gone off track and is doing drugs and so on. (Now that I think about it, there could even be romance involved xD)

WildCatin'

I'm super into the vampire and supernatural genre. Any interest? I like the basic theme you threw out too

Sjhall2011

British enough for it to count
I like the idea of roommates with dark themes. If youre still looking, let me know and I can PM you so we can discuss ideas?

Ritual

I shouldn't want it, but I want it
Im interested in roommates, though im not sure how a straight relationship would work out as im a romance-esc roleplayer too. Unless its a shared house and not a dormitory (which would make room for more character development if they had their own rooms) I really like plots with them not getting along at first and then starting to unlock their "tragic backstories" or just being generally not used to sharing a place with a stranger at first.

For my character I was thinking he could be very secret-y and sort of a playboy with like... good grades though.​

Missy_Ellie

*Insert something catchy*
Hiya, I’d love to do best friends. I’ve never played a male character but I’m willing to give it a shot. Mind if you PM me?

Scarlett Wyverne

Fiery Little Thing
Hihi! I think you're a great roleplayer so if you're still down for this, I's totally start another plot with you!
I like the sound of the latter two, like, a washed up noire detective and a soiled dove, or, a young teacher's aide and a held-back student.

Last edited:

Katrina

Hello!
Hihi! I think you're a great roleplayer so if you're still down for this, I's totally start another plot with you!
I like the sound of the latter two, like, a washed up noire detective and a soiled dove, or, a young teacher's aide and a held-back student.
Sure! Id be up for that. :)

AnthonyG

Depressed Individual with a heart of gold
Wicked interested, I have a male for ya female! I as well do slice of life and have my own thread if interested! Feel free to PM me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)