What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Slice of Life- ( Ages 21+) - Let me play old characters

Sub Genres
Platonic, Slice of Life

Cold Ramen Noodles

Two Thousand Club
Rules:

1. Please be at least 21. (I'm an adult. I want to rp with adults. All site rules will be followed.)
2. Be active.
3. Be alright with short responses. I do about two paragraphs per post. But sometimes I will write a lot. It just depends. But I will always put effort into my responses and ask that you do the same.
4. PM me if interested and include in your message to me your favorite color. If you can't PM yet, then just like my search thread and I will message you and then you can tell me your favorite color.
5. I'm a go with the flow role player so that means I won't want to plan out every little detail of the plot right away. But we can plot as we go.

--

So I know that this is kind of an odd request, but I'm looking to play older characters. So characters who are retired, getting on in years, things like that. That would mean that some fandoms would involve adding in original character kids or even grandkids. I just want some really cute, domestic, family stuff. Retired and living out in the south on a cattle ranch sort of retired. I adore cute, family sort of stuff.

The different characters that I can play from different fandom are posted below. We can discuss specific plot details, who you can play, etc after you contact me.

Legend of Zelda: Link
Naruto Shippuden: Kakashi, Madara, Hashirama, Obito, Itachi
My Hero Academia: Aizawa
Overwatch: Hanzo, McCree, Genji

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)