• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slice-O-Life Romance goodness! <3

Baphomet

Baphomet
Hey ho, away we go, off to be good friends! Hi! I am Baphomet. Yes, the one & only! If you'd like to get to know more about me, preferences for likes and dislikes, rules, expectation and even writing examples, please, read the about me section of my profile. It's important to me that you do. Also, please respond in a PM, as opposed to replying down below.

So, now that you know more about me, let's get into it! Normally, I do plots and settings, but this time, it's all about the pairings! I'm willing to play either character as either gender, unless otherwise states. So feel free to choose. :) If you have ideas, I'd love to hear them! If not, then we can work on the plot and settings together. Unless otherwise stated, these will be slice-of-life/romance.

Z is in love with X. X thinks Z is terrible at showing it, so X thinks they hate them.

Genius x Genius. One is a genius of art, the other, logic, such as math or science. They both have difficulties with social interaction and communication, but have a mutual appreciation for the work of the other.

Z is less than perfectly attractive. Maybe a little overweight. Maybe they have a physical deformity? They may even deal with some bullying at school. Despite this, Z lives a fairly happy life. Their home life is excellent, and they have plenty of friends. Though, due to their appearance, they are extremely touch starved. X is extremely touchy-feely. They are likely very attractive, as well as popular within their school. No one dislikes X. X, though, doesn't have a great home life. They have a dark secret they hide away with smiles. Perhaps mental issues? Perhaps Crime? Maybe drugs?

Opposites attract. Z is perhaps on the preppy side. They live in higher society. Likely wealthy or well off. Very clean & proper. X is from the streets. Perhaps they're wrapped up in crime, or a gang, or some other mischief.

Rich x Poor. Rich really likes Poor, but Poor doesn't like handouts, or feeling like a charity case.

Doctor x Patient. Patient gets into a small accident once and sees Doctor. Patient really likes Doctor, but has no need to see them anymore after their visit. Patient then creates reasons, such as self-harm, just to see Doctor. Not sure how to make Doctor an interesting character, but thought it'd be a neat pairing.

Bad Person corrupts Good Person

Clingy x Clinged

Gentle Hearted x Ex Con

Users who are viewing this thread

Back