• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Slenderman ARG Roleplay

Eagleye415

Let's Talk About Life on YouTube
If you have ever seen Marble Hornets. This may be a roleplay for you. This was inspired by MH so there will be similar elements. I'm looking for a small group of 4 to 6 people.

These are the roles I have in mind.

Group of Friends - 4 in Total

Midnight (Alias) (Minion of Slenderman)- 1

Willow (Alias) (Minion of Slenderman)- 1

4 friends receive a collection of dvds in the mail. The tapes are a series of vlogs that investigate an old forest near their town. As they watch more dvds and restore them, more and more strange occurrences occur. Then, they find themselves being stalked...

For the beginning of the rp, my posts will be the dvds and their content. I will have a character afterwards. I do need some help fleshing it out. All feedback. Good or bad is welcome. This will be my first rp so if you're willing to work with me, I greatly appreciate it.

This post will be added to.

I'm interested. Also is it alright if I haven't seen ALL of the episodes? I can't remember what I'm up to but I know I spent hours watching them.

^^^^^^ same here. I would totally be up for watching them again, lol

You do not have to know about MarbleHornets to be in this roleplay. I have personally watched the entire series and explanation videos. But that is not required. I'll be doing my own thing with this. Now @Stew you both say you want to be a Minion. Great :D

@Kuroi01 Would like to be one of the four friends?

PokemonGirl said:
@Kuroi01 she said it would only be based of MH, anyways.
Side note: I am a male.

twistedreincanrante said:
im interested in the rp but have no clue what your talking about as far as MH
You do not have to know about MarbleHornets.

Any needed information will be included.

Eagleye415 said:
You do not have to know about MarbleHornets to be in this roleplay. I have personally watched the entire series and explanation videos. But that is not required. I'll be doing my own thing with this. Now @Stew you both say you want to be a Minion. Great :D
@Kuroi01 Would like to be one of the four friends?

Side note: I am a male.
Yes please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back