• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy SLEEPWALK ♥ Apocalypse LONG TERM Roleplay! (with a twist)

>:3 message me the form whenever!! I'm excited for all the great characters people come up with
I'll let you know- I am curious on the balance of survivors vs revernants atm though? I'm happy to make either but leaning towards one of the spooky boii's >:3

I'll let you know- I am curious on the balance of survivors vs revernants atm though? I'm happy to make either but leaning towards one of the spooky boii's >:D
Right now reverents are closed! We have three that are being roleplayed, but slots for humans are open!

Right now reverents are closed! We have three that are being roleplayed, but slots for humans are open!
hmmmm- tricky. I love the premise but don't have any immediate ideas for a human.

okay okay! so- might have an idea for a :bishiesparklesr:hooman :bishiesparklesl:

just out of curiosity though! How will this play out exactly? Will it purely be a sort of Humans VS monsters type of thing? Or is there going to be more story too it? Will killing the other kind be the pure point of this or is there opportunity for other storypoints to form? thanks! <3

sorry! I've been camping. It's more like a "werewolf" thing. The main focus will be the creatures attacking, and the Reverents will be secretly among the survivors picking them off. It's a zombie apocalypse rp with a side of interesting!

sorry! I've been camping. It's more like a "werewolf" thing. The main focus will be the creatures attacking, and the Reverents will be secretly among the survivors picking them off. It's a zombie apocalypse rp with a side of interesting!
oh! I more meant like- is it a guarantee that the Revenants and Humans will always be enemies? Are they capable of changing sides? (e.g. even a human on their side perhaps?) is this purely going to be survival or more so character building based?

oh! I more meant like- is it a guarantee that the Revenants and Humans will always be enemies? Are they capable of changing sides? (e.g. even a human on their side perhaps?) is this purely going to be survival or more so character building based?
it depends on the person honestly! A human could try to join the Reverents as a spy of some kind or maybe an informant, but that would be something you'd have to plot out w/ the rpers! Maybe someday the Reverents will grow to like the humans and decide to not kill them! It's pretty flexible, and we can plot out whatever in the ooc ❤️ I love creative/unique plots

it depends on the person honestly! A human could try to join the Reverents as a spy of some kind or maybe an informant, but that would be something you'd have to plot out w/ the rpers! Maybe someday the Reverents will grow to like the humans and decide to not kill them! It's pretty flexible, and we can plot out whatever in the ooc ❤️ I love creative/unique plots
thank you!! okay I'm 100% in now! My computer was out for repairs for the past 5 days so sorry for no CS yet //QWQ will be finishing it up tonight

(i'm alive btw! sorry was still having some issues on my end of things haha.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back