• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sleeping on Clouds [Ignore Post Count/Prefix]

RitualDeadlyf

Forget It, Shoot Me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This title literally has nothing to do with my post, but let's move on!

I have come to the realization that finding partners can be a little difficult when you have high expectations or you just want something really specific. So I have decided to try to be as open as possible. But there are some things I just won't let up on.

' ' ' Rules Simplified ' ' '
+ One Paragraph Minimum
+ Fair Amount of Details
+ 18+
+ Communication (OOC)
+ Post at Least Once a Week

' ' ' What I Really Want Rules ' ' '
+ Two Paragraph Minimum
+ Fair Amount of Details
+ Excellent Grammar
+ 18 or Older
+ Frequent Communication (OOC)
+ Post a Few Times a Week but Doesn't Have to be Everyday
+ Must Have Character Sheets Even Simplified Ones
+ Share Ideas Until We Get One Solid One
+ Forum Posting but PM is Okay
+ Something the Pulls the Reader type of PM to grab my attention

Now onto pairings, fandoms and ideas. But please keep in mind, these are not limited to and I am always open to hear your ideas of something you been wanting to do. We could even smash two ideas together to make a whole new one. However, before I start, there are somethings I do not like playing. Since I am being open to things I have limited them, but I still will not do the following:
- MxM

' ' ' Fandoms ' ' '
Not your cup of tea? Keep Scrolling. {Most of these I just like the idea or setting of and don't want to follow the actual story.}

18+
|Ark: Survival Evolved|
|Psycho Pass|
|Assassination Classroom|
|Ghost in Shell|
|Saga of Tanya the Evil|
|God Eater|
|Zoids|

PG 13+
|Pokemon|
|Digimon|
|Monster Hunter|
|Zatchbell|

' ' ' Pairings ' ' '

Bold would be what I control, if neither is bold; it's free game. Romance is okay to most of these.

Wise Woman x Pupil
Teacher x Abused Student
Strong Woman x Discouraged M/F
Human x Robot
Fae x Human
Fae x Fae
Depressed Girl x Reassuring M/F
Psycho Queen X Servant

' ' ' Plots ' ' '

1. {Re-Posted} The world has metaphorically ended as the human race has nearly ceased to exist. A form of parasite has infected most of the population, something the scientists hadn't even caught until it was too late and people were transformed or in the process of transforming. There's really not a word fitted for these creatures and the term 'zombies' are not fitting as they are far different than movie star zombies. They're mutated and far faster than your average human. Some can even run on all fours like a wild animal or can explode, noxious gasses taking you out before you can blink. Other's can crawl walls or can see in the dark. They're smart enough to hunt in packs, track their prey for days before devouring. It has become hell on Earth. A hell in which you are alone to suffer in. It's been months and you've only seen the odd survivor, but Muse A knows better to trust others now. They've never had the luxury most people have. Abandoned as a child, scraping through on the streets, Muse A is determined to live through this damned apocalypse and with their resourcefulness, they probably can. One day stumbles Muse B. The complete opposite in every way of Muse A. Never had to want for a damned thing in their life Muse B can barely tie their shoes. It's a fluke, dumb luck- or misfortune they're not stumbling around waiting for their next meal of human. Muse A meets B during a routine run to scavenge some supplies, finding Muse B being held up by gunpoint. Muse A doesn't even blink when they pull the trigger, saving Muse B's life. From that moment on Muse B is determined to stick around with Muse A and learn how to better survive this newest malady facing humankind. Muse A reluctantly agrees to let Muse B tag along- if nothing more than an obligation to their dying race.

2. Small shanty, stray town that has been established away from other establishments holds some of the most fearsome creatures of the night. Werebeasts have taken over the town almost completely as their own sanctuary and Muse A is seen as one of the toughest around. Though kind as can be in the body of an human, once she turns, she's putting others in their places. Muse B has just moved into the town and while it is still unknown if they are one of the werebeasts or not; Muse A plans on showing them who is boss and where they stand. Can they come to their senses and accept one another; or start and all out war?

I have more, I swear I do....

Last edited:
Strike Through are no longer available due to lost of interest or taken. But I'm still looking for one or two more partners~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back