• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Slayers - OOC

Characters
Here
If you want to tell me more about the idea maybe I can help?
I think the confusion is all on me; I'll think about revamping their flavour text for greater clarity.

If you want to tell me more about the idea maybe I can help?
I think the confusion is all on me; I'll think about revamping their flavour text for greater clarity.
Okay so, because you had mentioned Death Spirits, my brain kept thinking ghosts even though ghosts and Spirits in this case are different things. My idea was that my character could see and communicate with ghosts so her overall theme would be death.

Okay so, because you had mentioned Death Spirits, my brain kept thinking ghosts even though ghosts and Spirits in this case are different things. My idea was that my character could see and communicate with ghosts so her overall theme would be death.

This is still perfectly do-able!
She can devour a Death Spirit and take its power, allowing her to see and communicate with ghosts. She can pick up other powers too, but you can make her primary theme Death and find complementary elements.

This is still perfectly do-able!
She can devour a Death Spirit and take its power, allowing her to see and communicate with ghosts. She can pick up other powers too, but you can make her primary theme Death and find complementary elements.
I like the sound of that! Could it be possible for her to devour a Death Spirit by accident or without knowing what she was doing?

Unlikely since Spiritseers tend to be found and trained by elder Spiritseers while quite young, but I'd say it's not impossible for it to happen with a small Death Spirit which is how her mentor finds her. It is quite instinctual for Spiritseers.

Okay then. I'm thinking of making her from the Ivory Cage tribe cause it would seem to make sense with their connection to death. Also partly because I really like elephants 😶

Jorkint has made very good progress on a character but I got sick over the weekend and haven't had a chance to follow up with them more yet.
How's everyone else doing?

Sorry you got sick. I hope you feel better. I think I have an overall idea. Just figuring out how to write out the character sheet.

I'm too sleepy to check it for any missing or mislabeled elements but I found this old template

• Name, appearance, public persona go here.
    Backstory optional.

[tabs]
[tab=Personal]
Name, appearance, public persona go here.
Backstory optional.
[/tab]
[tab=Mechanics]
Attributes
Strength
Dexterity
Fitness

Intellect
Intuition
Willpower

Bearing
Guile
Composure

Skills[/LEFT]

[CENTER][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Mental
Academics
¬
Administration
¬
Artisan
¬
Craft
¬
Investigation
¬
Lore
¬ Fate
Medicine
¬
Survival
¬[/TD]

[TD]Social
Animal Handling
¬
Empathy
¬
Mingling
¬
Perform
¬
Persuade
¬
Subterfuge
¬
Languages
¬
¬
¬
[/TD]

[TD]Physical
Athletics
¬
Awareness
¬
Defend
¬
Melee
¬
Ranged
¬
Stealth
¬
Unarmed
¬[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[LEFT][/tab]
[tab=Advantages]
Training
Knowledge
Familiarity
[/tab]
[tab=Combat][/LEFT]

[CENTER][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Offence
Melee:
¬
Ranged:
¬
Unarmed:
¬[/TD]

[TD]Defence
Defence:
¬ Parry:
¬ Evade:
¬[/TD]

[TD]Speed:
Initiative:
Combat Pool:
Physical Soak:
Magic Resistance: [/TD]

[TD]Health: 10

Condition: 20[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[LEFT][/tab]
[/tabs]

[/CENTER][/CENTER]

I really hate to do this, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to let this one pass. Things got busy at work and I don't want to slow down the rp. I'll be hovering around until things ease up again, but I'm afraid I won't be able to commit. I'm so sorry 😢

I really hate to do this, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to let this one pass. Things got busy at work and I don't want to slow down the rp. I'll be hovering around until things ease up again, but I'm afraid I won't be able to commit. I'm so sorry 😢
Unfortunate, but work is work. Luckily you can come back when you're able; Slayers meet all kinds on the open road

hi

I don't know if this is a closed RP or not. But I submitted a character for a much older attempt to get a CDA campaign up that didn't stick. I have been obsessed with the one that got away ever since. If you'd have me, I'd really, really like to join you here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back