• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Slayers of Evalon [Interest Check] [Supernatural/Paranormal Genre] [Modern Fantasy] [Spirit Animals/Kemono/Kemonomimi]

Justin93Daniels

Half-Human, Half-Monster, Full-Swordsman.
I posted a new Thread, that kinda-sorta explains it. You can find it HERE. Just wondering, though, who's all interested in a Supernatural Monster-Slaying RP, involving "Humans", "Human-Like Animal Spirits", and "Modern Magic"?

I even made it so you don't even have to Apply to get started... you can just post your character on the Main Page, but he/she will be a "Casual", as in, "No Distinct Features" that make 'em a Slayer... basically, it can be used as a way to "Guide" your character into becoming a Slayer down the road, if it suits your interests!

Interested in giving it a shot? Feel free to let me know, or swing by the APPLICATION PAGE to take your first step in becoming a Slayer and/or an Evalonian! ^_^

Last edited:
Awesome! I'm sure you're aware of most App Processes. If you want to quickly apply, I'll need your character's Name, Age, Race (Human or Evalonian), (If Evalonian) Animal Form (Can range from Realistic Animals like Cats and Wolves to Mythical ones like Griffins and Kitsunes (Multi-Tailed Foxes)), Partnered or Solo (Partnered Humans will have 1 Supernatural Gift and 1 Curse. Partnered Evalonians are more powerful than regular ones, but are "killed off" if their partner dies!), Biography, Personality, Skills (Up to 3 Minors and 2 Majors), and Flaws ( 1 for each Skill. ) and Other stuff. You can apply here if you want, for the time being. ;)

Oh, and if Partnered with another player, or SEEKING a Partner, just throw that somewhere out there. Or if you're partnered with another character, I'll need an app for THAT character also. ^_^

actually, i'd like to start as a regular human who'll become a slayer in rp. the rules said that those who'll start as a regular human can post now but im not sure what to put in my first post xD mind if i wait for other posts for now?

Gonna be working in less than an hour, so I may be gone for a bit. I'll be free tomorrow, though, so expect faster responses then! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back