• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Skyworld: Age of Sail

Another quick update - I've removed the "exiled royal" requirement for the captain so I don't restrict anyone's options if they're interested in that role.

My guy’ll likely be a general crewmate with no specific role.

Archie Archie

I’m wondering if duplicates are allowed for, say, the cabin boy role? If that’s okay with you.

My guy’ll likely be a general crewmate with no specific role.

Archie Archie

I’m wondering if duplicates are allowed for, say, the cabin boy role? If that’s okay with you.
Yeah that's fine - there was often more than 1 of that role in particular on ships

I'd be interested in the Captain if able. (A number of ideas are bouncing around in my head)
Sounds great - feel free to PM them if you don't mind! I know I haven't offered much lore yet but can give you some history to help flesh out the captain's background

I could imagine writing someone from the repair crew if that is possible? Otherwise, I'd also stick to a general crew member.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 @spacepirate @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki anderswo anderswo Vol Vol @source @TheAmbiguousStoryteller Nuclear Magician Nuclear Magician Darth Darth Selee-01 Selee-01 Jackson123 Jackson123 @Emerald MrReaves MrReaves @A-Northern-Bee Rage Rage

I lied! CS (Fantasy - Skyworld: Age of Sail Characters) and Lore (Fantasy - Skyworld: Age of Sail Lore) are up today and not tomorrow. Don't worry about reading through the whole lore before making a character if you don't want to - there are literal thousands of islands so it doesn't constrain what kind of character you can make.

We also have a discord! Join the Skyworld: Age of Sail Discord Server!

I'm here to fangirl over your lore thread, I read the whole damn thing and if I don't see this featured in the newsletter one day I will riot.

I’ll make a thread as well then but if you can please join the discord since a lot of plotting will be there

IM HERE TO SHOW MY INTEREST AND THINK UP WEIRD NICHE CULT LORE

Is this still open tho i dont pay attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Back