• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Skyworld: Age of Sail

I'm rather upset I don't have the time to devote to these kinds of roleplays anymore. However, I just wanted to pop in and say that this story looks fantastic and I hope ya'll have fun with it.

Also, as an actual sailor who's spent time at sea I feel compelled to pass on some of my knowledge. Hope it helps!
Seafaring Primer: Part 1
Seafaring Primer: Part 2

Last edited:
I am totally down if Boatswain or Purser is still an option! I could have someone with the wits and grit ;)

Last edited:
I am totally down if Boatswain or Purser is still an option! I could have someone with the wits and grit ;)
Both are taken unfortunately (I listed Purser and Quartermaster as separate in one post by mistake but they're the same role)

We've started but are always accepting new members (since pirate ships always pick up new crew at ports). I added a sparknotes at the bottom of the Lore so people can catch up easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back