• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Skyrim RP!

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
I just started the game up again, and while I don't normally do fandom rps, I have a plot in mind that I wanna do, some pairing ideas, and I'm open to any other Skyrim ideas! :D

Really quick note- even though it says "Mercenary/Knight" in the title, they can be anything, really c:

[My Character] is a young, rich, Breton girl who lives in the mountains of Skyrim, who enjoys a very isolated, introverted life. The only time she ever ventures out of her lonely little hiding hole is to go to the market and run other errands, and she tries to hurry through them as fast as she can. During one of her outings, however, the impossible happens- a dragon attacks! And being dressed in only fine clothes with only an iron dagger at her side, she hardly stands a chance against the beast.

[Your Character] happens upon the dragon- it's not hard to miss, really- and, using whatever skills they may have, defeats the dragon and defends her. As if that wasn't unbelievable enough, however, something even more amazing happens: the young Breton girl, without even doing anything,
absorbs the dragon's soul. And she didn't even know a thing about that.

Turns out she's the Last Dragonborn of legend, destined to hunt down Alduin and save all of Nirn. One issue, though:
she doesn't want to. She wasn't want the world to end, of course, but she's no fighter! She's never fought a day in her life.

So as far as anyone's concerned, [Your Character] is the legend. She'll do the shouting and the soul-eating for him and give him all the credit. The further they go, and the closer they get, however, things start getting complicated...

Pairings :D (My character in bold c: )

Dark Brotherhood member x New member

Thieves Guild member x
Dark Brotherhood contract target

And...I can't come up with any other pairings right now xD But I'm open to anything! Send me a message either here or through a PM if you're interested! :D

Well I can try I'm still fairly new to role play so I might need a little help

ValentineIllusion said:
Would you like to RP it? c:
To hell with it I will do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back