• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Skyrim RP OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah, Starkad's done things in the war that would qualify him as a war criminal, and probably a deviant degenerate for his personal life choices.

Mara would have helped dear old dad resist arrest, and she's also Khajiit, so probably a thief anyway, right?

Either that or she's with the rebels that assist in the jailbreak. Whatever the GM thinks is best.

Yep going to be fun especially when she starts using all the diffrent names for lorkhan to mess with him

hopefully that will do
Just a quick question, considering your character can make subtle changes to the world (from what I've gathered) and seems to come across as little more than a demigod, does she have any limits?

Like if she has a bad day can she literally pull the plug on the entire world?

It's not a critism I'm just curious.

She can't destory the world or anything and a super major change is currently out of her power so it will be minor changes only and even then they won't be consistently applied to stop the dream for being screwed up.

Careful making your characters too powerful they need to have weaknesses as everyone does. Be mindful of that as we go through the rp.

Don't worry it will be fine i am careful about it I will keep it to none critical things and making weird situations

hey guys be sure to post sometime today I'm going tot continue the story by the end of tonight so if you want to start in the beginning of the rp post today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back