Skyrim: From Below[OOC]

Discussion in 'Fandom Out Of Character Chat' started by Shammy the Shamrock, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Character/In-Character/Rules
    Welcome to the OOC! Here you can chat, plan, or simply talk and enjoy yourself :)

2. I'll get my character up tomorrow.

Shammy the Shamrock likes this.
  3. @RichardB I’d preferred if you asked questions here :)

And wait to others as you can use those sheets as examples :D

4. Ok no problem

5. @Iskolde Forgive me for asking but I’ve added backstory if you want to add that to the CS but it’s optional :)

Iskolde likes this.
  6. I'll see what I can do. I'll have Laia finished sometime tomorrow hopefully.

7. @Chromquistador
    I feel like S’addha will actually get along with Radfor due to their love of pleasing others and Radfor’s enjoyment for jewelry :)

8. @Iskolde
    Oh boy, with S’addha being a Khajiit and also looking like a bear, Laia and his relationship will probably be rocky xD

9. @Shammy the Shamrock
    Eh, so long as he doesn't tease him about his creations. He'll skin him alive if he does.

10. They also have fears involving horrifying bug monstrosities. Except one will rip you to shreads and the other is just an annoyance xD

And he won’t, unless he gets drunk somehow ;)

11. Oh, I’ll mention it here. Races that have been mentioned in the elder scrolls lore, but haven’t appeared in the actual games are allowed as long as they aren’t extinct(Snow Elves) or gone missing(Dwarves)

Though if you try and succeed to do so in a way that makes sense, I’ll applaud you :)

12. Hah, yeah. She'd probably be very.... cold toward him.

Laia's finished btw.:)

13. I will post sometime soon, doing RL things today

14. [​IMG]
    This has happened to me before xD

15. [​IMG]
    Argonian Khajiit, we’re doomed!

16. Just giving y'all an update: I'm working on my character. I haven't quite ironed out his style and personality yet. I'll finish the concept between today and tomorrow.

Iskolde and Shammy the Shamrock like this.
  17. I'll start the character sheet today. I've got a good character sketch!

Shammy the Shamrock and Iskolde like this.