• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
(i wanna start a skyrim rp were different characters teleport randomly to Tamriel nothing but there weapon of choice
i dont care how long a paragraph is i just wanna have fun and rp and i will add a story line here in a few)

(nvm about storyline im to lazy here) they arrive in a big circular hole in ground having no clue were they are the try to seek the nearest town (aka riverwood) to
ask questions about where they're at and go down the road they stop at to roads one to the left and one to the right left to bleak fall barrow and right leads to white run now u decide

*I walk over towards Riverwood with my heavy Imperial Armor and Imperial Officers helmet on, along with an imperial sword and shield* "Ah, so... what the hell just happened, I was in Solitude just a minute ago"

"wait is it near here? but thats not mine mine is yngol barrow near some stupid castle there are people in blue armor and spiked helmets there"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back