• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Your speaking my language bruh

I think i'mma do the isekai idea, though... a couple have... hrmmm

NeonFlow NeonFlow would you be remiss with my character's gift is...

Friendship...?

I understand i ask for something just too powerful... but...

NeonFlow NeonFlow would you be remiss with my character's gift is...

Friendship...?

I understand i ask for something just too powerful... but...
If you mean the sort of friendship that lets you overcome any obstacle to protect the bonds forged with nakama and what not then that’s a hard maybe.

if it’s just unnatural charisma I feel you have that already and can pull it off without me giving it up nah meen

If you mean the sort of friendship that lets you overcome any obstacle to protect the bonds forged with nakama and what not then that’s a hard maybe.

if it’s just unnatural charisma I feel you have that already and can pull it off without me giving it up nah meen
Bruh...

Well, guess it was a hard thing to get on paper. I'll just make it part of the character to befriend as many as possible.

Even monsters, dragons, token catgirls, several rabbits, a truck, etc...

Back to thinkin.

Last edited:
Bruh...

Well, guess it was a hard thing to get on paper. I'll just make it part of the character to befriend as many as possible.

Even monsters, dragons, token catgirls, several rabbits, a truck, etc...

Back to thinkin.
Change that b word to the proper one at the soonest convenience to you.
This is a bruh zone as stated previously

We got an ooc? Also, lots of boys bruh, lets do this boy band shenanigans.

Some edits need to be made overall but we are somewhat ready to start. I'll put more effort in being a GM tonight and tomorrow when I'm not working

One group rp is up but overall 25 isekai souls have landed on Aerth! The first five spots are taken, but twenty more remain to be split into groups or have their own campaign. If twenty people actually join I won't be able to make a isekai psychopath team and It'll be up to the players to make drama between the team's. All Aerth rp's can intersect or "crossover" you might say.

So I'm giving this a bump

I need you to be a soul from earth who was paralyzed from the neck down from sex work/adult entertainment industry and died two years later to reincarnate on a fantasy world with some nunchucks, the ability to breathe fire and the power to turn invisible in the rain.
Bonus points/special treatment to whoever takes this character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back