• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
So what exactly are the requirements for a character in this? Is there a pre-determined selection of races, what details do I need?

That is the Lore page. Everything about the world is there. The character sheet outline is on the character page linked to the lore as well as the rules of the thread, everything you need is written down :)

That is the Lore page. Everything about the world is there. The character sheet outline is on the character page linked to the lore as well as the rules of the thread, everything you need is written down :)
Thank you! I've put my character into the thread, if you can review it.

heyoo, is it alright if i make a time when westeria or any other nation was hit by a massive disaster. i.e something like a plague or famine

heyoo, is it alright if i make a time when westeria or any other nation was hit by a massive disaster. i.e something like a plague or famine
That would depend entirely on what you'd want to do with it and how far back in history it was.
To be frank, there is already a LOT of lore I am expecting people to read, I'm not really interested in writing more that everyone needs to account for in their own character histories. A minor clan is fine, you can do whatever with a clan you make yourself as long as you follow the world lore. But I don't want to change the big 4 anymore than I need to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back