• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The marvelous bond between Serik and his lovely skybeast Valkyrie...

dds3zkh-d98ebb68-27de-4ecd-8f77-646549565021.jpg

Well, I'm a little late to the party and I don't know memes very well, but I do know AUs! :D

For Leandra, she could fit in almost any AU, but I feel like The 100 would be a very befitting setting for her. She's great at survival situations and she'd be more than willing to defend her people and try to get good relations going between groups on a wrecked Earth. She's a good fighter and her use of a bow and arrows could make a huge difference up until the group finds actual guns.

Alternatively, Leandra could also fit into the world HTTYD very easily. I absolutely see Falarion as an alternate version of Toothless. Leandra isn't exactly the hero type per say, but she will stand up to the challenge if someone else takes the first step.

Ezekiel Marcellius

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE CHALLENGE
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
It’s my current obsession. I’m still reading the book, but from what I’ve read so far, the bustling city of Ketterdam is full of schemeful thieves and cunning business people, just trying to get by with what they have. Zeke would perfectly fit in with this world and would probably aim to become the ‘King of Thieves’. A heartless King with no love or mercy to spare would probably become what he’s mostly known at. Although this book was filled with magic, Zeke would still be a normal person with no magic, but who also excels with physical combat and agility.

INTERNET MEME CHALLENGE
Basically Zeke(Dog)

Bonus:
Zeke, meeting the gang for the first time

Zeke, handling Affection

Basically Zeke(Human), Azurine(Dog) and Stitt(Cat)
1584756451833.png

This is the website I mentioned earlier, where you can just drag pictures and stuff and make a mood board. I still have the last one I made saved, actually!

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Nice character! The personality needs to be just a little bit longer.
Most of the others have magic abilities, do you want your character to have one?

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Nice character! The personality needs to be just a little bit longer.
Most of the others have magic abilities, do you want your character to have one?
So amp up the personality? Thought it was at least 8 sentences, but I can edit no problem

And sure if everyone has one will have to double check what everyone has so not to much repeating

SilverFlight SilverFlight would having plant magic be alright?
Yup, it's called herbimancy, and it is one of the four new branches of magic. It's a big part of the lore, but she won't know she can use it until Targus (one of my npcs) actually explains that it exists. She'll be doing that in the next couple of posts.

Yup, it's called herbimancy, and it is one of the four new branches of magic. It's a big part of the lore, but she won't know she can use it until Targus (one of my npcs) actually explains that it exists. She'll be doing that in the next couple of posts.
so just add it to her skills but have her be totally clueless and show no sighs of it until I get the ok ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back