• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Also, if I may, can we add different routes to magic. For example, Celesta is the goddes of the stars and thus controls the constellations and grants her followers certain powers such as light manipulation and illusions magic. But can we add other specializations such as maybe...an astrologer? Or maybe a magician, a practitioner of illusion magic. Or light mages.

Also, if I may, can we add different routes to magic. For example, Celesta is the goddes of the stars and thus controls the constellations and grants her followers certain powers such as light manipulation and illusions magic. But can we add other specializations such as maybe...an astrologer? Or maybe a magician, a practitioner of illusion magic. Or light mages.
So rpn is acting weird, I'm not sure if this was the first post you made here, but I'll answer these questions.

So, the Gods and goddesses are all worshiped together, like the Greek Gods, they all exist and you can't pick which one to worship exclusively. They may have smaller temples dedicated to individual deities, but the central temples in the four main cities have all of them. Mages that work light can use every aspect of it. They can master the entire element, illusions and light, because from a physics perspective it's all the same. I haven't really developed an astrology for this world, and it sounds like a lot to write, unless we use Earth's star charts, but that is all linked up with pre-exisitng Mythology and we might run into trouble. For now, Astronomy is fine, astrology is not.

I'll be working on the maps today, and I hope to finish my character. I'll start reviewing the sheets tomorrow at about this time. As said before, it's the first 10 accepted sheets, so make sure you've read the lore very carefully!

SilverFlight SilverFlight Heyoo! Just wondering if we're ever going to have ooc thread up, or are you planning to have a discord up for it? Either way, I think I'd be completely fine with eight of those options ^^

I'll be working on the maps today, and I hope to finish my character. I'll start reviewing the sheets tomorrow at about this time. As said before, it's the first 10 accepted sheets, so make sure you've read the lore very carefully!
I am making so many edits right now hahahahaha

SilverFlight SilverFlight Heyoo! Just wondering if we're ever going to have ooc thread up, or are you planning to have a discord up for it? Either way, I think I'd be completely fine with eight of those options ^^
There will be! I just haven't had time yet. Once ppl start getting accepted I will ask those players if they want a discord. I like it personally, it helps organize story devo.

So rpn is acting weird, I'm not sure if this was the first post you made here, but I'll answer these questions.

So, the Gods and goddesses are all worshiped together, like the Greek Gods, they all exist and you can't pick which one to worship exclusively. They may have smaller temples dedicated to individual deities, but the central temples in the four main cities have all of them. Mages that work light can use every aspect of it. They can master the entire element, illusions and light, because from a physics perspective it's all the same. I haven't really developed an astrology for this world, and it sounds like a lot to write, unless we use Earth's star charts, but that is all linked up with pre-exisitng Mythology and we might run into trouble. For now, Astronomy is fine, astrology is not.
aw man. guess i have to rework

SilverFlight SilverFlight A few questions! How does leadership work in the clans? Is there one clan leader and is this passed down through familial ties (i.e. like your typical royal family)? Or do they have some sort of democracy?

More specifically I'm considering a Northarian character positioned to be a future leader of the clan, if that's possible.

SilverFlight SilverFlight A few questions! How does leadership work in the clans? Is there one clan leader and is this passed down through familial ties (i.e. like your typical royal family)? Or do they have some sort of democracy?

More specifically I'm considering a Northarian character positioned to be a future leader of the clan, if that's possible.
I have a few plans for the leaders, so I really can't accept close ties to the line as it might limit my ability to work the plot. The four heads are a HUGE deal, responsible for hundreds of thousands. You can 100% be directly related to the leader of a minor clan, exisiting on the smaller islands. But you'll need to write a small paragraph outlining the culture of that clan.

aaah! i’m very interested and would love a chance to apply!

i’ve been keeping up with both the interest check and reading the current character profiles! the questions asked here are great since i’ve been going over character concepts in my head! i sort of have a gist / route i’d want to go towards!

ill be making a northarian character most likely !

So what exactly are the requirements for a character in this? Is there a pre-determined selection of races, what details do I need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back