• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Okay! I’M HURRYING UP AND GETTING MYSELF IN THIS ROLEPLAY BEFORE ALL OF THE ROLES ARE TAKEN

I’m just throwing a character concept at you- I want my character to be from the North, but less warrior-like and more like a healer. I don’t know if there’s a specific clan she could visit that would the best to teach her such things??
Sudenta are fantastic healers. They could run an apprenticeship there for a few years, and give them all the herbs they'd need to be a great healer. There is no healing magic per se...yet. I can't say more without giving stuff away.

I'm definitely interested in this. I've been wanting to get into a good fantasy rp for a while, and the lore is already looking great!

I noticed some chatter about having little pets in addition to the mounts. Could I have a flying lemur be my additional little companion? :D

I halfway want to say that I’m gonna pick a giant bumblebee just because they’re so...
0a9Ythq.gif

Majestic. And the image is so funny to me. But I’ve already got my pick.

I halfway want to say that I’m gonna pick a giant bumblebee just because they’re so...
0a9Ythq.gif

Majestic. And the image is so funny to me. But I’ve already got my pick.
I am actually hoping someone will choose a giant bee. They are both adorable and terrifying, but u right, they fail agility all the time. XD

Lioness075 Lioness075 explosiveKitten explosiveKitten SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy jcplays jcplays Saturn_moon Saturn_moon Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Malphaestus Malphaestus Naberius Naberius Abyss Abyss Ayama Ayama pinnasina pinnasina ungulatehoof ungulatehoof Elenion Aura Elenion Aura ShadyAce ShadyAce YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro 5cookie 5cookie

I will be taking the first 10 accepted sheets. After that, I'll make a waitlist. Generally at least a few people drop out within the first 2 weeks, so if there are too many sheets, there is a good chance yours will still get in close to the beginning.

Ok I have been debating for hours about which character idea I want to go with...I am horrible at this...
Oh man, yeah, it’s tough if you came up with several ideas. >.< I think mines going to be tons of fun! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back