Sky High, A school for Superheroes

MegMath13

We're All Mad Here!

Sky High
Does anyone remember Sky High? When I was little it was one of my favorite movies and I really want to Roleplay in the setting. So here it is.

Information
It has been several years since the events that transpired in Will Stronghold's first year at Sky High. Now there are a new group of freshmen entering Sky High for the first time. Some of them may be the children of the characters that we came to love.
On a separate note, Gwen has escaped prison and has opened a school for supervillains that is in constant competition with Sky High. This year even going as far as to setting up a competition of sorts where every four weeks a group of Supervillains go against a group of heroes. There will be certain challenges that each team has to complete.
Both schools will have students placed into teams at the beginning of the year two heros and two side kicks also two villans and two henchmen.
More will be explained in roleplay.

Rules
-You can have as many characters as you want as long as you can handle them.
-There should be an equal ratio of Heroes to Villans
-All Rpnation rules apply

Omg, I am so glad I've seen this, I remember Sky High so well I must have watched it like 7 or so times when I was younger. Keep me in the loop about this, please.

To answer some questions: on each team meaning there is more than one team there can be only two heros and two side kicks and vice versa for Villans and henchmen

did you two even look at the dates on the posts? this is over a year old. its dead.

if only there was a way to keep a character able to interact while making them not on either side. it'd be funny to have one strong character crash the tournament between schools just because he wanted a fun fight

I'm not even sure how to delete it but it was from over a year ago, though if you like the idea NovaEntity NovaEntity then you can gladly take it and start your own with what I had as I'm not all that interested in it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back