• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sky High 2.0... This Again...

Ticci Toby Rogers

Twitchy Little Pyromaniac
Okay... I've done this a few times... We're going to try again, because we're on a new format and sitanomoto sitanomoto reached out to me...

Basic concept:
The world is divided into two types of people those with super powers (supers) and those without. Supers are divided into two sub categories: Hero/Villain, and Sidekicks...

Sky High is a school for young supers, and is designed to help them hone their abilities.

While I'm here I might as well say it... Thank you Broken-Angel Broken-Angel for writing these rules out for another RP... I will use them now...

DA RULES!!!! BREAK THEM AND I BREAK YOIR NOSE! GOT IT!.... Not really.

1. Abide by the site rules. No sense in having a RP if you can't even do that. Kay? Kay.

2. No godmodding. Absolutely none at all. Break this and I really will break your nose. Got it? Good.

3. If the need does arise, though I don't see why it would. *Is reminded that these are horny, super-powered teenagers, and sighs* Never mind. We will need this rule. All "make the babies" will be faded to black/nerf gun shot/fireplaced/ hot dog bageled.

4. I have final say on what goes down... And sitanomoto sitanomoto because he was the one who helped me set the up. We are mods! We control ALL!

5. I hate that I even have to say this but no one liners. For the love of God, no one liners. At least a paragraph please.

6. Because of my past experience, I know better now... ALL TEACHER'S POSITIONS MUST BE FILLED BEFORE WE BEGIN!!

That should be about it... Oh, yeah! Feel free to have offspring of existing superheroes, or young cannon characters from any of the following universes: Marvel, DC, Thundermans, Sky High, and Pixar.

Wow... Remind me not to clean and leave you guys to your own devices... Why is it when I'm online everyone ignores me, but I'm gone for a while, and the notifications are out the wazoo?

I want to, I either want Starfire and robins daughter or the two main characters in Sky Highs daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back