• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom sky high 1x1 mxf search *ੈ

luna.

daydreamer.
hello! i'm currently craving a sky high roleplay using original characters.
i would prefer to take on a hero role (whether it be hero or sidekick) unless we are doubling in which case we can do a hero and villain each.

some info about me:
my name is luna, i'm 23 and my pronouns are she/her.
i'm capable of writing as either gender, but I do have a preference for mxf pairings. i strongly prefer to double up and have a male and female each, but it's not required.
in terms of writing length, i tend to write at least 3-4 chunky paragraphs with proper grammar. from you, I would like at least a paragraph but more is always welcome.
activity tends to fluctuate for me but i can usually reply at least every two days. from you, I would like a reply at least once a week.
as for writing platforms, I'd prefer to write over messages on here.
thanks for taking the time to read this search and i'm looking forward to hearing from you in the case that you're interested!
please message me instead of posting here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back