• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Sky Dreamer (OOC & Discussion)

Tempestus Tempestus

Just a heads up, as the ship keeps getting pummeled by debris, the damage to the cargo hold is only gonna get worse. There'll probably be a bit of a shouting match between Gabriel and Scutter as Gabriel wants to desperately save the Chrystherium, while Scutter argues that if they don't jettison the cargo hold, it'll cause irreparable damage to the Traverse.

This will make for a nice little sidebar between you, me and Zaltusinel Zaltusinel . The engineer possibly being the vote that tips the scale

I hope everyone still has a high interest in this RP. I feel the story is going rather smoothly by this point and things are just about kick off into high gear, spooky madness :P

I just read that you said the damage to the cargo bay will keep getting worse. We had the delgados rush into the cargo bay to start trying to do emergency repair, but if there are massive gaping holes in it they would probably not be equipped to do that. Hopefully in a rp about space horror we will have an opportunity to turn around and rush back out of it before dying anticlimactically to debris haha

I just read that you said the damage to the cargo bay will keep getting worse. We had the delgados rush into the cargo bay to start trying to do emergency repair, but if there are massive gaping holes in it they would probably not be equipped to do that. Hopefully in a rp about space horror we will have an opportunity to turn around and rush back out of it before dying anticlimactically to debris haha

No absolutely...in my next post, I'm going to have Gabriel rush down into the cargo bay to try and desperately save the cargo. He orders Scutter and the Delgados not to jettison the cargo hold. The four of them will probably get into a big argument about it with Scutter and the Delgados trying to convince the Commander that if they don't jettison the cargo, the ship could take on irreparable damage and Gabriel refusing to listen. While the argument commences, the a huge piece of debris will crash into the cargo bay, forcing all four men to evacuate the hangar. Scutter activates the jettison control pad just before they make it out.

Tempestus Tempestus

Ugh, I can't believe I didn't get a single alert about the discussion going on in OOC. I totally would've taken this into account... sigh. Next time, Zeth Zeth . I'd totally be down for doing a collab post with you.

Ugh, I can't believe I didn't get a single alert about the discussion going on in OOC. I totally would've taken this into account... sigh. Next time, Zeth Zeth . I'd totally be down for doing a collab post with you.

It seems RP Nation is getting really shit with their notifications. BTW I just sent you a PM :smilepuff:

I took momentary control over Scutter and Silas, just so that the post flowed better. Hope that's ok with you guys.

Zeth Zeth Tempestus Tempestus

By all means, Commander. 👍
It seems RP Nation is getting really shit with their notifications. BTW I just sent you a PM :smilepuff:

The same thing happened to me in another game. Noticed a GM update almost a week after and only because I went back into the IC thread to check something from one of the previous posts. 😕

Senpai noticed it!

The reference was actually a blatant error on my part, as I just finished watching a video essay about the last Alien movie before writing that post. It was supposed to be Kotov-Yevschenko 😩

Ahhh, leave it in, lol. I was using Alien referencing myself. One of the Uni-Force soldiers on the Falchion is named Lambert, a call back to Joan Lambert of the original Alien as I always had a thing for a young Veronica Cartwright TMI :smilepuff:

Hey, just wanted to check up on the RP. I was waiting for birmiethewormie birmiethewormie to post before I did because Lu-Lee opened the door for him, but I can go ahead and post anyway: she can try to get in touch with the coms or run to a different part of the ship. Also, is there gonna be an update still? :)

Hey, just wanted to check up on the RP. I was waiting for birmiethewormie birmiethewormie to post before I did because Lu-Lee opened the door for him, but I can go ahead and post anyway: she can try to get in touch with the coms or run to a different part of the ship. Also, is there gonna be an update still? :)

Hey thanks for checking in, I meant to update the OOC but I got bogged down with work and a separate RPG Campaign I'm trying to launch. I saw that interest had really waned since a lot of the players were either really slow to respond or had dropped completely and so I started on another project. Unfortunately I'd say this is dead for the time being. Again sorry for not updating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back