• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom . 𝐒𝐀𝐲 : 𝐂𝐑𝐒π₯𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 .

kitsuuyo

β€œ With the stars united, our light was infinite.
But darkness came, and the stars fell.
Together, the fallen stars made a new home in the clouds.
If only they had listened..

Wake up child. Bring our lost stars home. β€œ

You are left with nothing but this message from the stars as you awake. Looking around, you see what remains of the Sky Kingdom which was once a great and thriving civilization many years ago.

It was peaceful, yet eerily quiet.

You couldn’t discern a single voice aside from the occasional gust of wind and the soft calling of creatures in the far distance. Most of the buildings remain perfectly intact, while other structures were retaken by the ever-growing force of nature. The original inhabitants remain as the Ancestral Spirits, souls that have lost their memories and no longer know the way back to the stars.

As strange as all these occurrences are, it doesn’t dismiss the bright beam of light coming from that giant mountain in the distance. The Eye Of Eden. It looks very dangerous. But for some reason it calls to you.

There are also those like you who roam the kingdom. Some are said to have awoken earlier than the others, while those that have just been born have yet to explore the world.

What will you set out to do in the illustrious kingdom of Sky?
Will you abide by the mission given to you by the stars and help the Spirits?
Or, will you carve out your own purpose, discovering what secrets the kingdom may hold?

The choice is all up to you.

E9541F2E-E2C8-4BF0-94C8-AB5FE697FB22.jpeg

Hello! To those that may not know, this is a roleplay based entirely on the game, Sky: Children Of The Light.
If you don’t know the game and you still want to join, that’s totally alright, I did my best to structure the roleplay in a way that you learn about the lore as you go.

Now that thatβ€˜s said, here are some of the basic rules that I’ve set down.
- Try to keep your responses at least two sentences or above.
- Shipping is allowed, but as common sense goes, make sure you have the other person’s permission.
- Be friendly to one another. If you have any conflict with another player, discuss it between yourselves privately and come to a resolution.
- The roleplay shall be kept here on RPNation.
- Last of all, have fun!

Character Creation
Thread '. 𝐒𝐀𝐲 : 𝐂𝐑𝐒π₯𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 . [𝐂𝐒]'
Fandom - . 𝐒𝐀𝐲 : 𝐂𝐑𝐒π₯𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 . [𝐂𝐒]

Last edited:

β€œ With the stars united, our light was infinite.
But darkness came, and the stars fell.
Together, the fallen stars made a new home in the clouds.
If only they had listened..

Wake up child. Bring our lost stars home. β€œ

You are left with nothing but this message from the stars as you awake. Looking around, you see what remains of the Sky Kingdom which was once a great and thriving civilization many years ago.

It was peaceful, yet eerily quiet.

You couldn’t discern a single voice aside from the occasional gust of wind and the soft calling of creatures in the far distance. Most of the buildings remain perfectly intact, while other structures were retaken by the ever-growing force of nature. The original inhabitants remain as the Ancestral Spirits, souls that have lost their memories and no longer know the way back to the stars.

As strange as all these occurrences are, it doesn’t dismiss the bright beam of light coming from that giant mountain in the distance. The Eye Of Eden. It looks very dangerous. But for some reason it calls to you.

There are also those like you who roam the kingdom. Some are said to have awoken earlier than the others, while those that have just been born have yet to explore the world.

What will you set out to do in the illustrious kingdom of Sky?
Will you abide by the mission given to you by the stars and help the Spirits?
Or, will you carve out your own purpose, discovering what secrets the kingdom may hold?

The choice is all up to you.

View attachment 1059879

Hello! To those that may not know, this is a roleplay based entirely on the game, Sky: Children Of The Light.
If you don’t know the game and you still want to join, that’s totally alright, I did my best to structure the roleplay in a way that you learn about the lore as you go.

Now that thatβ€˜s said, here are some of the basic rules that I’ve set down.
- Try to keep your responses at least two sentences or above.
- Shipping is allowed, but as common sense goes, make sure you have the other person’s permission.
- Be friendly to one another. If you have any conflict with another player, discuss it between yourselves privately and come to a resolution.
- The roleplay shall be kept here on RPNation.
- Last of all, have fun!

Once this catches the interest of a few people I’ll go ahead and set up a thread for character creation. :)

Yoo I played this game once! Might write up a character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back