• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Skull Island: No Man's Land

Darrian_Gabriel

Sicarii Assassin
Skull Island Poster.jpg

June...1947

Mayday, Mayday, can anyone here me! This is the first mate of the salvage ship U.S.S. Trident! Three weeks ago we responded to an S.O.S. of a capsized freighter. We managed to track the ship to an unknown island in the south Pacific about fifteen hundred nautical miles west of Chile.
(STATIC)
My God this island, it's like something out of hell! Monsters, horrible creatures, they're all over this place. We're also being hunted by a tribe of inhuman savages. Half my crew along with my Skipper has been killed and we're completely out of supplies! All our ammunition has been exhausted, if we aren't rescued we are going to die on this island! Can anyone hear me!!!!
(STATIC)
In the name of everything holy...those footsteps...something's coming. Help us. OH GOD!!!!!!
(STATIC)
---------------------------------

**So this RP will obviously be inspired by various King Kong related media. This iteration of Skull island will be a melding of the original 1933 movie, Peter Jackson's 2005 version and the recent Kong: Skull Island. We will be a rag tag crew of salvage ship sailors, who were originally looking to make a quick buck. Responding to an S.O.S., we stumble upon the accursed prehistoric nightmare and the only order of the day after that is, survival.

US, Canada, UK and others can be aboard this vessel?.

what kind of characters are you looking for to crew this vessel: Boatsian mates, Carpenters, cooks, Divemasters, Quartermaster, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back