• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Skin to Scales: Lore and Sign-ups (Dragon Urban Fantasy RP)

h2h0e h2h0e

Any backstory or flashbacks that you aren't planning to reveal later on.

Deathpelt Deathpelt

Hopefully once I get some people confirmed on the main roleplay thread and have worked out where we're starting.

I'd also like to report that the survey ended in a tie, so that didn't help anything in the end.

Yea I guess I'll have to put out yet another survey.

I wanted this whole process to be easier than it has been.

Im very curious, is this RP a sort of dragon transformation academy theme, and adventure theme? Just wondering!

It's not so much an academy in my mind. More so a rogue power that will be discovered (or already discovered) by it's holders.

ahh ok! So will there be a kind of Dragonbled organization for all dragonbleds? And I don't know if this question has been asked before but is this hidden to the normal society, and if it isn't do Dragonbleds sometimes face prejudice or "hunters"

There isn't such an organization based around dragon-bleds, more so an organization of other weird phenomenon trying to break the seal

It is hidden to normal society, and they're faced by conspiracy theorist wacks who are hunting dragons for certain reasons.

Ok thank you! I always like it when theres a bit of hidden secrets keeping tension! ^^ and are some dragonbleds more rare than others? Or some that are more valued for hunters? Also are dragon transformations sometimes created by accident, sort of like when a werewolf gets angry and they accidentally shift? Sorry for all the questions! Im just very curious about this RP!

There are some shape and color combinations that aren't "normal", yes.

The hunters aren't hunting them for money actually. More so a "this is proof that the government is lying to us" evidence sort of thing.

Not fully. More so scales around the wrist, small claws, partial stuff that comes off as threatening.

Thank you! Thats pretty interesting. So basically were being hunted down by a bunch of Sci-fi nerds! XD If they were to catch a dragon bled what would they do with it? Social media? Torture? Tests? And what are some colors and traits would you consider rare or uncommon for certain types of dragons?

Spread the word of course. Figure out what this is. Make theories.

It's not so specific traits or colors, it's the combinations.

Say color red is more specific to wings but not to small wings, therefore a red small winged would be rarer than the winged red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back