• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ;;skies the limit.

truthofself

resident problem child
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
About
I’m swept by big waves
At the end of this voyage

skies the limit is a reboot of my old krp to supernova. the rp's plotline is that of a training group of male idols.

youre a trainee under KU Entertainment, you've been training for a long or short period, maybe you've been through several different groups of trainee's and managers; of you've been in this very group your entire period. recently word of survival show had been leaked within the company and all the trainees have gotten the sound in their ears. but sadly when realities hit; it's your group of trainee's that's been deemed close enough to debuting and skilful enough to form a group; let alone be able to do a survival show. you've seen them before, like the produce shows, but you hadn't expected to ever take part in one yourself.

this rp is open to characters of diverse backgrounds, mixed ethnicities; lgbt+ characters, and a whole lot of drama. please understand this is aimed to be long term; with at least a single reply or even two replies a week. that is a paragraph or more. if you have any questions; feel free to pm me, or reply to this thread.

Status
Discord

Rules
be respectful of others.
play nice
ask any questions you got
oc's only.
no double fcs.
more to be added.
due date
TBD

Links
coming soon

code by @pasta

for those on mobile
skies the limit is a reboot of my old krp to supernova. the rp's plotline is that of a training group of male idols.

youre a trainee under KU Entertainment, you've been training for a long or short period, maybe you've been through several different groups of trainee's and managers; of you've been in this very group your entire period. recently word of survival show had been leaked within the company and all the trainees have gotten the sound in their ears. but sadly when realities hit; it's your group of trainee's that's been deemed close enough to debuting and skilful enough to form a group; let alone be able to do a survival show. you've seen them before, like the produce shows, but you hadn't expected to ever take part in one yourself.

this rp is open to characters of diverse backgrounds, mixed ethnicities; lgbt+ characters, and a whole lot of drama. please understand this is aimed to be long term; with at least a single reply or even two replies a week. that is a paragraph or more. if you have any questions; feel free to pm me, or reply to this thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back