• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Sketch Requests?

Strangers

I have some time on my hands right now. Request anything! Humans, animals, objects, furniture, food, you name it. If you're requesting a character drawing please provide a reference sheet or a very detailed description.

Format note: These will be drawn traditionally and scanned with my phone camera.

Can you do something along the lines of this with a few changes to it?
1.the coat more...epic in a way.
2. add a fedora ((Hat)).
3. no cross necklace please.

if you could this for me that would be awesome!
pink_hair_anime_male_by_lucariolover1993-danoyl3.jpg

I've been searching for someone to draw an Otter in a Kilt ;)
Long story (you had to be there) but short version - this otter is Scottish, and she requires an Otter in a kilt o3o

Can you do something along the lines of this with a few changes to it?
1.the coat more...epic in a way.
2. add a fedora ((Hat)).
3. no cross necklace please.

if you could this for me that would be awesome!
View attachment 314157

Does he have any habits? (Smoking, etc.)

I've been searching for someone to draw an Otter in a Kilt ;)
Long story (you had to be there) but short version - this otter is Scottish, and she requires an Otter in a kilt o3o

Anthropomorphic otter or just a cute ol' otter?

Ooh! ooh! Could you do a drawing of one of my lesser known characters? I have a few photos of her from different angles and whatnot and I can go into TONS of detail x.x but like I've been trying to get some art drawn of her for aaaaaggges. (( I would try and do her and her two sisters but I'm not sure I wanna try and push my luck x.x )) Strangers Strangers I'll to grab the pics so you can download em and whatnot

A german shepard puppy (cartoon-y maybe) with a cape! Just a normal puppy, mind you.

Could you draw my Werewolf guy leaning an elbow on top of unais unais ' character, Panyin's head?

Wy'ziot is roughly 6'8, broad, and albino, covered in scars.

Panyin is dainty and small, around 5'3 I believe, and is a fiery red-head with gold eyes.

I'd love to see this :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back