• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Sketch and art dump

This is Sable! A mute Android with a unknown past. Non-binary, they/them. Still dunno what to do with the sides. Braided or just tied together with the jewelry?

Due to their tendency to scare people as they do move silently, they have a lil bell around their neck. Not much of a smiler, either.
15950033910609155643881510473558.jpg

OMG. I LOVE HIM. Aaaaaa. Your art is amazing!! Tin-tin is a good boi. ^;3^ Thank you for drawing Farr!! He looks edgy, as should be. :ghostv: so happy.

Yeah, me too. I PLAN to be an freelance animator or just artist when I grow up...even if it's just a hobby. BUT, it's kind of really difficult and takes practice TwT ...and I don't really have the patience and motivation to animate. I can take a few hours to line a short skit and then give up bc I lined it wrong or I can't color it how I want and so forth. You, though HAVE SKILLS. ...How I make my art is that I line it with pens (black, preferably but blue works too and I use it often since I ran out.) then, I erase the pencil with an eraser and I color it with color pencils, like how it looks like you do yours. In my style, I do it very lightly then I go over it with the darker spots in the shading so it appears lighter. Then, to shade, I go over it with a light-gray fine point marker, similar to what the other guy said earlier, to shade (mine already ran out so I soaked it in blue pen ink mixed with invisible ink, and it surprisingly, works amazing.) You can leave out the shading, but it's perfectly understandable if you do not want to use pen in your sketchbooks for fear of mistakes or smudging. It's just how I do stuff with what I have and a few of my tips to do stuff with what you have. *le shrug*

Yeah, me too. I PLAN to be an freelance animator or just artist when I grow up...even if it's just a hobby. BUT, it's kind of really difficult and takes practice TwT ...and I don't really have the patience and motivation to animate. I can take a few hours to line a short skit and then give up bc I lined it wrong or I can't color it how I want and so forth. You, though HAVE SKILLS. ...How I make my art is that I line it with pens (black, preferably but blue works too and I use it often since I ran out.) then, I erase the pencil with an eraser and I color it with color pencils, like how it looks like you do yours. In my style, I do it very lightly then I go over it with the darker spots in the shading so it appears lighter. Then, to shade, I go over it with a light-gray fine point marker, similar to what the other guy said earlier, to shade (mine already ran out so I soaked it in blue pen ink mixed with invisible ink, and it surprisingly, works amazing.) You can leave out the shading, but it's perfectly understandable if you do not want to use pen in your sketchbooks for fear of mistakes or smudging. It's just how I do stuff with what I have and a few of my tips to do stuff with what you have. *le shrug*
you and me are few of the same. Rarely have the patience to sit down and just color or line art. That and lack of resource(fuck sharpie forever). Im just too dang stubborn to stop lol
I don't ever line art and do etch shading. Lil lines to establish shade. Although my skill is mediocre. Id say that i don't draw from life, i draw from references of other artists. I think that and my proportional problems are whats holding me currently.

Ive only done in a few times in my sketchbook, drawing Nanas monster form and some other doodles. Honestly, i find the concept of ink drawing endearing. Its sharp and pretty, with mistakes being what makes it unique. Trial and error, yknow? So I really enjoy your art and how you line things. Very bubbly and colorful. I don't color unless i believe the piece is..good enough? That makes sense? So when i color something, its a symbol of pride kinda.

Tried to do a bit of a paw thing for Farr, cuz, idk, feral form or something.

Imma just make it a gag that none can remember what a glicker is. Funny af to me xD
P_20200731_234410_vHDR_Auto.jpg

the fudge-- (how am I supposed to respond to that, though?? .-. )

ANYWAYS, I wanted to ask a bit about your characters and some of their backstories out of pure curiosity and because of all the in-depthness of mine has got me thinking. What kind of world is this? Is this from a past roleplay or from a side story, like mine? What about a bit of Nana's and Sable's backstories? Is Sable an assassin?? What about Nana's origins an what type of world do they live in? I kind of thought this is like a futuristic cyberpunk world but I could be wrong. Like, how they explained transformers was that it wasn't in the future, they were alien robots, so is ur boi an alien?? What about Nana, who's girlfriend is she? Is she a vampire?!
I dunno I just had a lot of questions and stuff, if you also want to go in-depth about this or whatever. I dunno they can just be individual oc s and that would be okay. *inserts more le shrugs and awkward default dance here*

the fudge-- (how am I supposed to respond to that, though?? .-. )

ANYWAYS, I wanted to ask a bit about your characters and some of their backstories out of pure curiosity and because of all the in-depthness of mine has got me thinking. What kind of world is this? Is this from a past roleplay or from a side story, like mine? What about a bit of Nana's and Sable's backstories? Is Sable an assassin?? What about Nana's origins an what type of world do they live in? I kind of thought this is like a futuristic cyberpunk world but I could be wrong. Like, how they explained transformers was that it wasn't in the future, they were alien robots, so is ur boi an alien?? What about Nana, who's girlfriend is she? Is she a vampire?!
I dunno I just had a lot of questions and stuff, if you also want to go in-depth about this or whatever. I dunno they can just be individual oc s and that would be okay. *inserts more le shrugs and awkward default dance here*
AHAHA IM SO GLAD YOU ASKED.

Ahem...every universe is a bubble in a large boiling pot. Inconceivably massive. Between each space is filled with absolutely zero energy. Nor mass. Except, for the Veil. The space between universes is flowing with the massive psychic flow of life and consciousness. This flow is linked back to every living thing, travelling through a Zero Point Field. A perfect vacuum where no particles exist. No heat exists. This field is the medium for this psychic energy between the Veil and the Physical world. Intention and thought flows through this medium and influences the world. Time here doesn't exist, as that is a illusion. Reality is but a word--a though that is passed through the Veil. The Carmina were born from there, given physical form from from thought and consciousness, passing from the Veil to the Physical world through a breach. The Carmina are timeless, eternal, and networked. They can manipulate the physical world by influencing the Veil. When they first came to the Physical world, they went to war with a alien race now long forgotten. The Carmina do not remember them as their consciousness has faded and ceased existence. Different from actual memories they have of them. Records, logs, footage. Its like having amnesia. That feeling is there but something is missing to be sure.

Tin-Tin is one of them, a Carmina. He was a part of those wars millions of years ago. He and his kind built massive spires that would turn planets into machines and immortalize organic life by digitizing brainwaves and converting them. Eternal, conscious, and full of life. However, during their construction of these spires, to which they used a nanomachine to build them, they fell asleep. It was a lapse. When they woke, they forgot about their purposes and found that most of them were stored in rooms, bunkers deep underground built by a evolved version of their nanomachines. The Altra, shapeshifters, kept them safe and strung together several planets together with one of these spires. They are separated by tribes, clan masters and their children are tied psychically to the machines. Nana is a Altra, with the preferred physical form of a yellow lagomorph. She is daughter to the great Mishumuru, the shadow of the string. A massive amalgamation of Altra and hive mind. They split their cores to produce a separate and unique core for Nana. Names mean nothing to the Altra and thus, their names have no meaning. And they gave names to their partner, in turn has meaning to them but means nothing to the Carmina. Nana named Tin-Tin from a glimpse of a memory from a human due to the Veil(Not born from it, but connected).

When Tin-Tin woke, he was sitting in a massive altar of yellow lights and black stone as humming buzzed through the air. Carmina typically to not present themselves as separate genders, instead often having different pitched voices as a means of aural representation. Not that it matters if one is referred to as a "he" or "she" as its a purely organic reference. Nana isn't exactly a daughter, either. They are just a "spawn". As Altra typically dont have nouns for gender. The Carmina believed them to be intriguing, if not impossible. Conscious life born not from the Veil but from their own hands. Once a tool, now a thing of emotion. Of course, the String has its own predators. Massive bio-machines that eat the Altra. The Altra eat them back to grow.

Speaking of which, the Altra are basically nanomachines(grey matter) surrounding a core(blue matter). They are liquid. They are solid. They are transcendence locked within physicality. Nana and Tin-Tin became partners, with each other having imprints of personality shared between one another due to their connection. They then became adventurers to learn everything, do everything, record everything, understand everything. A eternal quest to learn of the universe and travel between them all. Tin-Tin is a eclectic, philosophical, and blunt individual with a dry sense of humor while Nana is a gluttonous, easy going, curious girl.

As for Sable, they are a living doll. They were built to be beautiful and immortal and to represent humanity. However, during their birth as soon as they woke, they killed their creator. They were made to learn, adapt, and care. However, they needed a master to do so. And followed different masters throughout the centuries. Their soul is artificial, and split between ultimate good and ultimate evil. Beautiful like a cherub and deadly like a viper. Patient as a tortoise.

Initially, Nana and Tin-Tin were spose to be set in a cyberpunkish world but i decided against it and went full futuristic while sable is in the world of cyberpunk. They are sorta a assassin due to their affiliated master.

Ahem, so basically they never came from a rp. I doodled a robot with multiple eyes one day and was playing destiny 2 and made a concept. Six months of work and ideas. I am trying to create a RP where they are engaged in another war with humans and other aliens due to humans setting off a spire and the Carmina coming to investigate. They blamed the Carmina for the loss of earth and the other Aliens joined them to fight. The Carmina are losing as they couldnt comprehend mass genocide and the loss of consiousness and are attempting to move to a differing universe to isolate themselves along with the Altra so they wouldnt have to kill.

Any more questions are highly encouraged. I really enjoy talkin about the Carmina and Altra. They are my behbehs.

*many many applause* Yes, super neat. It sounds really thought out. WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT PRECIOUS TIN-TIN WOULD BE PART OF A WAR DIE. (literally the only thought going through my head lol.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back