• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Sketch and art dump

I think the line width is absolutely fine.

You gotta consider what it's gonna look like when it's reduced; when I viewed it at 1/2-ish size (what it would display at, on most monitors), it looked nice.
you are prolly right. I heard something that you gotta prioritize how people view things from far away. My ass keeps my nose onto the absolute pixel.

you are prolly right. I heard something that you gotta prioritize how people view things from far away. My ass keeps my nose onto the absolute pixel.

iirc correctly, "about arm's length" is the distance most people will view art at? That's increased, of course, for art intended for gallery settings.

But there's also a practical reason for considering how reduction affects your work. Reducing can affect quality of linework for the better. It hides imperfections, creates cleaner edges, and generally just makes for a nicer overall image. Comics are all drawn much larger than their eventual print size for this reason.

I feel like im getting nowhere trying to color on digital. Everything is ugly and unappealing to me. I wonder how yall make them aesthetic arts with the colors just being right. Im tired. Goodnight.

I feel like im getting nowhere trying to color on digital. Everything is ugly and unappealing to me. I wonder how yall make them aesthetic arts with the colors just being right. Im tired. Goodnight.
The hardest part about drawing is not giving up even when it looks ugly. Practice is practice.

The rage in this post is making me chuckle but I hope all is well, Sable's a babe, nice drawing.
Thank you, i was very frustrated with myself. Imma go to bed so that i cam be rested and draw properly cuz school got me feelin like a dirty bathtub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back