• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Sketch and art dump

I love the jackie rabbit drawing so much, I'm head over heels for any sort of animatronic/android. It inspired me to doodle some animatronics yesterday ^^ i'm too shy to show em but i wanted to let you know I really liked your drawing!

I love the jackie rabbit drawing so much, I'm head over heels for any sort of animatronic/android. It inspired me to doodle some animatronics yesterday ^^ i'm too shy to show em but i wanted to let you know I really liked your drawing!
Dawww! Holy moly, you just melt my heart with your kindness! I do try my best. If your such a fan, ill draw more of good ol Jackie cuz "Gee whilikers, ah do love me some good ol' friends!" Eheh.

If i do commissions one of these days with digital, would yall buy my garbage? Just wonderin cuz im moving slowly into the digital phase of my life and im kinda proud of my art style.

Happy birthday to me! Momma made me a tommy lee sushi bake, as per my request! Love her <3

Attachments

• P_20200823_171548_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    P_20200823_171548_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 4
  • P_20200823_173202_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    P_20200823_173202_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 4
Just drew this over the corse of one night and one morning. 5 hours of work lol
Nana.png
Obviously I still need to clean up a bit. But I love her!

YOOOO HE REMINDS ME OF THE MAKER. Very cute bun 10/10 would wear a skull. Its almost tim burton-like, yknow? Like the nightmare before christmas

Yeah, I know. I think everyone saw that one XD

Tbh, she was born when we needed a name for the studio, and we randomly chose 'dead bunny', and I sketches a toony bun skull with a flower.

Yeah, I know. I think everyone saw that one XD

Tbh, she was born when we needed a name for the studio, and we randomly chose 'dead bunny', and I sketches a toony bun skull with a flower.
damn. Randomness inspires creation, it seems. So you run a studio? Is it on Google? Art or music?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back